Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 13/04/2019 7:50PM

22 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

And Fox have  the mics turned up in front of the cove. FU Fox.

The cove is down by the fence and the mics. Rbb way up higher, hence further away from mics. Hate to admit it but looks like cove has way more numbers. Mums, dads, kids of all ages used to march and sing with RBB, don’t know if that will ever happen again. 

Just now, Xfactor said:

The cove is down by the fence and the mics. Rbb way up higher, hence further away from mics. Hate to admit it but looks like cove has way more numbers. Mums, dads, kids of all ages used to march and sing with RBB, don’t know if that will ever happen again. 

When we aren’t crap  

1 minute ago, Wanderboy said:

I disagree. He's one of our better players. He just doesn't get the service. He works hard IMO.

I agree. With a crap DM like Mahazi in the team how do you expect to get the ball forward quickly to the forwards

47 minutes ago, Generator said:

Bloody Brosque! Might as well go back to Game of Thrones (just finished season 1; I finally buckled and accepted the books will never be finished). I could still keep an eye on the game via PiP or the My Football app, but that would just be a distraction.

Audio books :)

2 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Still gonna bust these stitches sitting at home! O’Neill deserved a yellow, Brosque complains to ref  and nothing happens, we complain and we get a yellow, soooo frustrating. 

No ....Brosque complains to the referee and we get 2yellow cards in succession.

2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

I agree. With a crap DM like Mahazi in the team how do you expect to get the ball forward quickly to the forwards

Mahazi cops alot of stick but baccus lost balls while have cost us way over the years. He does it constantly. Not to mention the reds. Zero composure in him. But because he is a local boy people pin there hopes on him. He will never be as good as brilliante or O’Neil and our midfield will continue to struggle with him as a starter. All in my opinion 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic