Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 13/04/2019 7:50PM

13 hours ago, FCB said:

If you need any evidence for just how deflated HAL and WSW are - here it is.

Only two years ago the derby attracted a 60k crowd at ANZ, and 40k plus at Alliance. Not any longer. Now its family friendly, the ongoing support of ESFC by VAR and refs has left its mark, as has policing and security at both SOP and Moore Park.

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/video/derby-reflections-duke-gallifuoco-and-mahazi

It's depressing, really.

Blame the FFA and the clubs.

1 hour ago, matty said:

They'll win comfortably. We just don't have the class on the pitch, we lose almost every individual match up. If we play out of our skin and they have a poor day, we might jag a draw. 

Prediction: 1-3

Zullo is out, rumour of De Jong out with a calf injury.

2 hours ago, matty said:

They'll win comfortably. We just don't have the class on the pitch, we lose almost every individual match up. If we play out of our skin and they have a poor day, we might jag a draw. 

Prediction: 1-3

Whilst I mainly agree, surely we have better than Calver and Caceres !!

Out +1

Last minute decision.

Young Wanderboy flew in from Thailand this morning with his mum, arriving at 6.30 am (3 hrs sleep on the plane - 9 hr flight). He then played his 17-1's game at 11.30 am, and backed up to help me on BBQ duty from 2.30 - 3.30 pm. What a trooper but he's shattered. We had full intentions of going, but he was nearly falling asleep adding the onions to the sausage and egg and bacon rolls this arvo.

So instead of yelling abuse at the stadium, I'll be sitting at home throwing empty beer bottles at the Panasonic.

First derby we have missed …..ever.

Edited by Wanderboy
1 minute ago, ZachMercer said:

SFC will park the bus tonight and wait for counter given there match schedule leading up to this. I'm predicting a draw after we have 7 billion shots on goal and they have two.

So, 0-0 eh?

23 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Out for this one. :(

Had surgery on Wednesday and I’m afraid if I go I will bust my stitches, such is my lack of self-control! :D

At home alone on the lounge whilst the family sing for me at the stadium. 

:grouphug:

38 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Out for this one. :(

Had surgery on Wednesday and I’m afraid if I go I will bust my stitches, such is my lack of self-control! :D

At home alone on the lounge whilst the family sing for me at the stadium. 

:grouphug::grouphug:

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic