mack

Western Sydney Stadium Open

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad: 1.Daniel LOPAR, 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Kosta GROZOS, 10.Radoslaw MAJEWSKI, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 12.Mitchell DUKE, 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 14.Mathieu CORDIER, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 19.Pirmin SCHWEGLER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 27.Kwame YEBOAH, 28.Fabian MONGE, 29.Daniel WILMERING, 33.Tate RUSSELL, 32.Patrick ZIELGER, 40.Nicholas SUMAN

Academy players selected: Mo AL-TAAY, Noah PAGDEN, Lochlan CONSTABLE, Marley PETERSON, Mo ADAM, Jarrod CARLUCCIO

9 minutes ago, Taurus said:

8 of 18 in main squad are academy products, 21 or younger.

Hopefully,  the Club will sign Adam to contract  before the game.

Anyone know if it's one of these games with unlimited substitutions allowed? I imagine it will be.

17 minutes ago, Skoorb said:

Anyone know if it's one of these games with unlimited substitutions allowed? I imagine it will be.

Could be or a number agreed beforehand 

23 minutes ago, Skoorb said:

As with most friendlies, unlimited 

If the two teams agree on a single number of substitutions and the referee is informed before the match you can have any number you want. If there's no agreement/ref isn't informed it defaults to 6 substitutions.

On 11/07/2019 at 6:00 PM, WHACKO said:

Game to televised on beIN Sports

And I think the BeIn youtube live channel for tightar*ses such as myself unless I get free tickets through the wifes work.

2 hours ago, ZachMercer said:

BeIn youtube live channel

First I’ve heard of this!

The historic deal will see the match broadcast globally* on beIN SPORTS, available in Australia via beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Foxtel, Foxtel NOW, Fetch and KAYO.

15 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

First I’ve heard of this!

Wanderers and Leeds United fans around the world can also live stream the Red & Black’s return to Wanderland on BeIn Sports' YouTube channel from 7pm AEST on Saturday July 20.

34 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

Wanderers and Leeds United fans around the world can also live stream the Red & Black’s return to Wanderland on BeIn Sports' YouTube channel from 7pm AEST on Saturday July 20.

So... if I want to be cheap, I can watch it on Youtube? Or is it gonna be geo-blocked

3 hours ago, Unlimited said:

So... if I want to be cheap, I can watch it on Youtube? Or is it gonna be geo-blocked

Oh crap! I don't know.