Wanderers Destroyed By Wooden Spoon Mariners

2 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

I honestly don't think the club cares because at the moment people are still buying memberships.

They have next season to completely change, they get 1 chance to get it right or they're in big big trouble.

Hopefully JT understands how serious this is, our season has to be better than Perth is having right now - football heartland deserves better than 8th.

I made exactly this point at the members committee meeting earlier this year.  He/they really understand that. But I'm not so sure they know how to get it right. Unfortunately, even if they do know, if they then do it right with the recruiting but despite that get it wrong .......

1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

I honestly don't think the club cares because at the moment people are still buying memberships.

They have next season to completely change, they get 1 chance to get it right or they're in big big trouble.

This,, plus  the entry of the third Sydney club looming with potential to  hamper WSW growth and  possibly  WSW losing fans to them .. they gotta get things right on and off the pitch

Competitive Team . At least top 4 or better

Sort out the issues with active support and get the new stadium rocking again like the old Pirtek.

I reckon  some folks willing to pay for membership next year due to lure of the new stadium and potential that comes with it.

But what about if we have another mediocre season on the pitch and no or little active support returning, or if they do the security is still over the top  and it continues to die like the last few seasons 

could it be ....

Crap football....7k fans in perhaps the best football stadium in the country and tumbleweed blowing through the empty active sections of the stadium. 

not sure some members will automatically renew the following season if this happens ...

yep 

agree "they get 1 chance to get it right or they're in big big trouble."