2018-19 Eliminaton Finals

It'd be great to see the Nix progress....but only an outside chance?

Although they've been evenly matched this season...I think?

Hopefully it will be an exciting game.

31 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Talking to myself here...but that's OK.

I don't understand why you wouldn't enjoy finals football...even if your team is out!!

It's exciting!

Nix score! Go again!

Nix blew it last week, fielding a second string team they’d have been better playing Sunday against Adelaide 

5 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Nix blew it last week, fielding a second string team they’d have been better playing Sunday against Adelaide 

Really don't know what Rudan was thinking telling his team to lose badly last week. And for what, to play away to Victory with Honda, Toivenen and Kosta? Madness.

1 hour ago, mack said:

Really don't know what Rudan was thinking telling his team to lose badly last week. And for what, to play away to Victory with Honda, Toivenen and Kosta? Madness.

Nix drew 3 times with Victory but had lost to Adelaide.

Why Singh didn't start is more the mystery.

Yeah I'd like Adelaide to go through, Kurz got a rough deal in my opinion.  Not sure about the choice of referee though.                                                           City probably have a bit more quality in their squad but whether they use it is another matter.

Good result. Smurfs get a big blue final like last year instead of a team that played 120 minutes.

Edit: they were always going to get victory once they won weren’t they...

Edited by Davo