Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

1 hour ago, Taurus said:

Monge & Cordier also under scholarship contracts. Good chance that others may be announced very soon.

An average squad age of 26 / 27 will win the EPL, so I have no issues if we land in that region   

According to wiki

Agamemnonos

We started the season with Janjetovic, Nizic, Risdon, Elrich, Hamill, Llorente, Mahazi, Bridgey, Roly, Fitzgerald, Riera, Treejack, Sotirio, Ziegler. They were the over-23 players who were supposed to carry the team. Their age was not the issue. Mahazi missed the preseason and was unfit for too long, Bridgey and Ziegler were injured for much of the season, three imports had mojo issues for part of the season, and the rest quite simply was found out. And so we ended up playing with at times five kids. That was the problem.

Georgievski's and Schwegler's age will not be an issue. Someone doesn't play BL if they are not fit, or too slow. I'd be worried If we were to sign, or hold on to, HAL no hopers. But that's not going to happen.

8 minutes ago, wswnick said:

He almost went to Sydney so I think it's a good chance he'd reconsider

He asked for double what they were offering at the last minute when he heard about our tax system. Unless he can look beyond that, I doubt we will see him.

Sitting a Cafe and just read the very small section on football in the Terrorgraph. From Smithies and Kemp

Points for Squad News

Tsatsimas has joined Babbel in Germany!

Brattan could still sign with us.

Ghoochannejhad unlikely to be re-signing by the Smurfs.

For National Teams

A-league will no longer observe international breaks. Proviso is that if a club supplies 2 or more players to one of the national teams, any games will be postponed.

27 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Sitting a Cafe and just read the very small section on football in the Terrorgraph. From Smithies and Kemp

Points for Squad News

For National Teams

A-league will no longer observe international breaks. Proviso is that if a club supplies 2 or more players to one of the national teams, any games will be postponed.

Both MB and JT having a working holiday, by the sounds of it.

Brattan: we need another solid midfielder, Schwegler, Baccus plus youngsters is not enough.

International breaks: this means to not book flights and accommodation in advance if the Socceroos are playing.

2 hours ago, wswnick said:

He almost went to Sydney so I think it's a good chance he'd reconsider

Mexico is about to finish the Clausura season and Apertura season starts around July which is something we would have to fight against as our season won't start until September. Torres might want to get straight into season.

17 minutes ago, Themumf said:

So... Carlton Cole anyone? 😆

Was that the year before or after Klose

4 hours ago, Paul01 said:

For National Teams

Does this count for youth internationals too?

On 17/05/2019 at 2:11 PM, Paul01 said:

Points for Squad News

For National Teams

Unless JT owns a time travel machine I don’t know how he could be in Germany.

Adam Waterson our old S+C coach posted a photo with JT in LA this morning....

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic