Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

1 minute ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Taurus is renowned for knowing whats going on. Although the annoying riddles that p*ss lots of people of, we value and trust Taurus a lot. Where is ur credibility?

He called Riera 3ish months in advance. And almost every other player.

The day Wanderers stop employing him to clean the dunnies, this forum will die

In this matter: I am picking up the same smoke signals as Taurus. There will be an announcement later this afternoon, and it will make Edinburgh numbers frenzy redundant.

CF is in the works as well. That'll be the two senior players covered MB and JT have been talking about.

WSW will win the league.

1 minute ago, FCB said:

In this matter: I am picking up the same smoke signals as Taurus. There will be an announcement later this afternoon, and it will make Edinburgh numbers frenzy redundant.

CF is in the works as well. That'll be the two senior players covered MB and JT have been talking about.

WSW will win the league.

No one is doubting other than those who haven't been here in previous seasons. Im expecting a poem in my inbox fro @Keithie by 5pm tomorrow

4 minutes ago, FCB said:

WSW will win the league.

Im picking your side :meep:

Oh revered Oracle of Taurus.

What portentous visions have you been blessed to see.

What wisdom can you reveal regarding the 2 that will come?

We wait in angst and humility so that you might illuminate the way with your knowledge, oh mighty Oracle of Taurus.

🤪

31 minutes ago, FCB said:

WSW will win the league.

So what you're saying is, striker by page 140?

7 minutes ago, Davo said:

I'll get him started:

There once was a man from Italy

He played number 9 rather shittily.

5 minutes ago, Wanderingbeersclub said:

He didn't get close

To even hitting a post...

the treament he got quite quickly...

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic