mack

Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

3 hours ago, Keithie said:

Geez thanks Upthehill  , I think Taurus is at the airport trying to get a flight out of Australia , he is trying to use Matt Jurmans return ticket to Dubai, I feel sorry for Taurus this is worse than Hong Kong at 4:00pm on a Friday afternoon Hongkonese crowd unrest.

No respect 

25 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Dean Heffernen is still dizzy from hi climbing efforts and used the wrong Jersey geez but I hope I am wrong and will but Taurus an dinner at AAMI park on the 18th

anybody taking a guess ? 

If a get down to AAMI it's a deal

Geez it is windy in St Johns Park :help:

There are perfectly good Off Topic Threads for this sort of discussion.

PS I have 6 cats. 

1 year deal? Thought we'd give him at least 2 unless it was his preference to only do 1

3 minutes ago, wswnick said:

1 year deal? Thought we'd give him at least 2 unless it was his preference to only do 1

He's probably trying to do what Milligan does. Come home to get his career back on track and head back overseas. I have no issues with that.

Ah nice to get one back on the smurfs. I’d cop baumjohann for jurman any day of the week 

Defence finished. Tass and Elrich will make way for Ziegler and Jurman - really solid bench/backup

midfield has been solid in all our games. Sullivan looks okay, O’Doherty would be good off the bench once fit. No need for another first team signing though.

Attack would look spectacular with another signing. Mo Adam and Yeboah looking slick, but we’d look exceptional when duke is back plus a marquee. Would still be alright if just Duke and Yeboah, but we could use some clinical finishing up top

liking this team a lot. Anything less than top 4 would be really disappointing this year

Edited by TheWanderer

6 minutes ago, Jefski said:

He's probably trying to do what Milligan does. Come home to get his career back on track and head back overseas. I have no issues with that.

He had a HUGE stint in Korea. Al-Ittihad was a situation of him getting pushed out by good competition. I don’t think it’s gone off track at all.

No doubt he wants to play for the Roos again though.

i assume we got him for 1 year? Twitter link is dead for me, won’t open

3 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

He had a HUGE stint in Korea. Al-Ittihad was a situation of him getting pushed out by good competition. I don’t think it’s gone off track at all.

No doubt he wants to play for the Roos again though.

i assume we got him for 1 year? Twitter link is dead for me, won’t open

Western Sydney Wanderers FC are proud to announce the signing of Socceroo Matthew Jurman on a one year deal. 

1 minute ago, Westiesarebesties said:

So with all the talk of another striker, where would we fit him? Considering the current formation we've been using? 

Just gives us options. Squad is so versatile now

3 minutes ago, Westiesarebesties said:

So with all the talk of another striker, where would we fit him? Considering the current formation we've been using? 

We’d have Duke and Marquee up top. Captain has to play really, and you’d expect the marquee as well.

2 minutes ago, Wanderingbeersclub said:

Just gives us options. Squad is so versatile now

So then it would be a decent benchie? Because it would be hard on Duke or yeboah to be dropped to a bench role.

32 minutes ago, Keithie said:

now I will shut up , well done Taurus

I don't like cats 

You owe me dinner in Melbourne at a venue of my choice

I don't like cats either

34 minutes ago, wswnick said:

Salary cap will be gone soon, so we can pay him more next season & beyond 

all good Taurus but not the venue of choice , I like chinese food and docklands

6 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Taurus is renowned for knowing whats going on. Although the annoying riddles that p*ss lots of people of, we value and trust Taurus a lot. Where is ur credibility?

:cheeky:

all good Taurus but not the venue of choice , I like chinese food and docklands

You best pack the Amex card coz I'll bring Jamo along.

Are you working down there or driving down for the game?

So all focus is on a striker now. Options are limited unless we're planning for someone to leave their current club