Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

Is it Mandzukic? It’s Mandzukic isn’t it?! MANDZUKIC!!!   :woah:

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but I don't you'll be too happy with this. $6m Euro (plus transfer) might be a tad out of reach.

According to Tuttosport, Ivan Cvjetkovic, agent of former Croatian international striker Mario Mandzukic (33), fallen out of grace at Juventus in the aftermath of Bianconeri change of team-running, after four successful seasons, is meeting Al-Gharafa top brass tomorrow. Mandzukic is going to agree on a 6 million euros annual salary, while Serie A defending champions are cashing in a sum included between 10 and 15 million euros.

10 minutes ago, Jefski said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but I don't you'll be too happy with this. $6m Euro (plus transfer) might be a tad out of reach.

According to Tuttosport, Ivan Cvjetkovic, agent of former Croatian international striker Mario Mandzukic (33), fallen out of grace at Juventus in the aftermath of Bianconeri change of team-running, after four successful seasons, is meeting Al-Gharafa top brass tomorrow. Mandzukic is going to agree on a 6 million euros annual salary, while Serie A defending champions are cashing in a sum included between 10 and 15 million euros.

Maybe they'll come to the party.

th?id=OIP.ghwVsbF7BgreJOa5YDyYdQHaHa%26p

47 minutes ago, Jefski said:

Yeah but.....

it’s the Squad Development thread !   :sorry:

1 minute ago, Pup55 said:

I think the new guy will be around the Schwegler FIFA rating. You'd be able to get a striker around the low-mid 70s with a decent pedigree.

Although in saying that, I think Piovaccari was around 72 back in the day 👀

Starts looking through FIFA ratings to see who it could possibly be :ninja:

2 hours ago, Pup55 said:

I think the new guy will be around the Schwegler FIFA rating. You'd be able to get a striker around the low-mid 70s with a decent pedigree.

Although in saying that, I think Piovaccari was around 72 back in the day 👀

Piovaccari is now 65 on FIFA...

Stunning dis-endorsement of his abilities after the WSW debacle

1 hour ago, Pup55 said:

It's awfully quiet in here given it was announced yesterday that our number 9 has been secured......

FB family is getting ready to spit the dummy: never heard of him, hasn't played in the HAL/EPL before so he can't be any good; too old/young; too tall/small. Not English enough. Too much of a lone striker. Not CF/winger enough. Etc.

The same will happen with our new striker - until they see him, and realise that he puts the fear of God into the average HAL defender. 

The club at large, the coaching group and the players mean business. The recruitment so far has been a statement of intent, and the striker will embody that spirit. 

WSW will win the title. 

4 minutes ago, FCB said:

FB family is getting ready to spit the dummy: never heard of him, hasn't played in the HAL/EPL before so he can't be any good; too old/young; too tall/small. Not English enough. Too much of a lone striker. Not CF/winger enough. Etc.

The same will happen with our new striker - until they see him, and realise that he puts the fear of God into the average HAL defender. 

The club at large, the coaching group and the players mean business. The recruitment so far has been a statement of intent, and the striker will embody that spirit. 

WSW will win the title. 

So hatrick aplenty especially against CCM, Jets and the Smurfs :woah:

7 minutes ago, FCB said:

WSW will win the title. 

So much detail but you seem to have forgotten one important one, his name?

16 minutes ago, FCB said:

WSW will win the title. 

based on this..

#announcehulk 

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Good thing Popa's not around.

He would be heaving with that clip.

Wouldn't work Mandzukic either ;)

Perfect. Popa and Mario can go reminisce SU's days of relevance at MacArthur (via Turkey).

Mandzukic would be one of the biggest coups in the history of the league. Skeptical that we can get that caliber of player here for our AUD peanuts - TAX

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic