mack

Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

14 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

This news is not ideal, full credit to the guy for having some ambition of going back overseas to have another crack.

Yeah... I mean I still have dreams over playing overseas after a good turn out at a ring in futsal game in Thailand last year.

Ignore this stuff. Every player wants to go to Europe. Can’t see a return to Japan as his wife was thoroughly sick of it. He’ll be 30 when his first opportunity comes to play in Europe. B2 side don’t make a habit out of signing 30 years they have no clue about.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

It's duke's first salvo in renewing his contract and getting a pay rise. And in all fairness, he is one of the players we didn't want to lose. 

2 minutes ago, FCB said:

It's duke's first salvo in renewing his contract and getting a pay rise. And in all fairness, he is one of the players we didn't want to lose. 

Pay the man!!!

Duke had a few good games at the end of last season with the Wanderers and a promising appearance with national team.  What he achieves over the full upcoming season will be the true measure of the man.  We have all seen players make promising starts with the club and yet fail to meet initial expectations. Same goes with Yeboah.

From Mitchell Dukes FB page

'Good article and just to make it clear I’m completely committed to the wanderers this was just saying that if the right opportunity overseas was to come along I’ve still got that ambition so would be silly not to consider it 😁 just seen some comments of people questioning my loyalty blah blah so there you go 🤪 '

16 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

This news is not ideal, full credit to the guy for having some ambition of going back overseas to have another crack.

By overseas, he means ACL with us! 

Wasn't there a rumour a while back about Holtby? He's a free agent now, and the right nationality ....

Plus I'm bored.

2 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

Back to SFC?

He didn't leave them on good terms  iirc....to us maybe,,,? He would be a good buy if he did.

Victory need to replace Honda and Kosta. They'd be my guess.

_arNG36__bigger.jpgDaily Oz Football @DailyOzFootball
FollowingFollowing @DailyOzFootball
More

Daily Oz Football Retweeted Adrian Mierzejewski

FYI - Adrian Mierzejewski will not be returning to the A-League, he knows of a polish player that will be joining an A-League side. #ALeague

Daily Oz Football added,

Adrian Mierzejewski @adrianmierzej86
✅ 🇵🇱Ekstraklasa 🔜 🇦🇺 Aleague
4:37 PM - 13 Jun 2019

1 minute ago, HillsWanderer said:

I'm confused.......................................

Ekstraklasa is the top league in Poland, Mierzejewski is playing in China so makes sense that he's not talking about himself. Maybe a close friend?

Transfermarket would reveal all

2 minutes ago, Frankos187 said:

Carlitos... top scorer in Poland I think

Hell yeah - loved that movie!

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Frankos187 said:

Carlitos... top scorer in Poland I think

I would take him tbh, he looks quite good, 40 goals in 2 seasons.

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST

I know his not a midfielder, but there is a winger who played in Germany for a few seasons. He’s Lithuanian.

To me, there does not seem to be any standout CAMs, so I assume we might be signing Schweglers partner in crime.  Which rules out an Aussie cm like Brattain or Antonis

Oh, is it the Kopczyński guy who was on loan to Phoenix last season?

Jakub played for polish NT with Meerkatjew, so they’d know each other. Plenty of cross over with a Babbel and Jakub in Germany. Only 33 and highly capable of running our midfield.

Genuinely though, **** polish names

19 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Jakub played for polish NT with Meerkatjew, so they’d know each other. Plenty of cross over with a Babbel and Jakub in Germany. Only 33 and highly capable of running our midfield.

Genuinely though, fu/ck polish names

Wow I remember him, he was very good, played for Dortmund and Wolfsburg. Incoming marquee...!

25 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Genuinely though, fu/ck polish names

Would we be signing him  as a winger or can he play 10 as well?

Eduardo last played for Legia Warsaw (admittedly in August last year). Would FFA reconsider marquee money a couple of years on?

6 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche/15150748

It would be one of the top ten guys, hopefully klich, that's if the post was referring to a Polish player unless it is a player playing in Poland and not Polish. 

Klich would a good signing, the problem is he's under contract until June 2020.