Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

4 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Someone in Europe obviously thought Zach Duncan has some talent.

AGF in Denmark just signed him on a 4 year deal.

It was mentioned as a possible outcome, when he signed with Marconi a few weeks ago. 

Marconi now receive a transfer fee rather than sell him to AL club for 3k. 

https://www.agf.dk/klubben/nyhedsarkiv/2019/juni/talentfuld-australier-til-agf/

FhzxQU9c_bigger.jpgRichard Hayes‏ @RichardHSport
FollowingFollowing @RichardHSpor
More

Mile Jedinak was released by Aston Villa in May following the conclusion of his contract. He is rumoured to be joining up with the Western Sydney Wanderers. WSW senior management have met with the player but no concrete transfer discussions have been held. #Aleague

26 minutes ago, Frankos187 said:
FhzxQU9c_bigger.jpgRichard Hayes‏ @RichardHSport
FollowingFollowing @RichardHSpor
More

Mile Jedinak was released by Aston Villa in May following the conclusion of his contract. He is rumoured to be joining up with the Western Sydney Wanderers. WSW senior management have met with the player but no concrete transfer discussions have been held. #Aleague

I think this tweet has been deleted now, wonder if he was told to do so?

It's ok, the rumour is still being seen & discussed 

Jzu3CYXh_bigger.jpgA-League Transfer Hub @AleagueHub
FollowingFollowing @AleagueHub
More

After being released by Aston Villa following the conclusion of his contract, Mile Jedinak is rumoured to be joining up with the Western Sydney Wanderers. WSW senior management have met with the player but no concrete transfer discussions have been held [@RichardHSport]

12:10 PM - 18 Jun 2019
30 minutes ago, Bellby said:

Kid was ridiculously messed around by the club & coaches. Hope he kills it wherever he ends up, great kid & decent player. 

I'm with you, he was never given the chance to show us his best. Good luck to him.

28 minutes ago, Bellby said:

Kid was ridiculously messed around by the club & coaches. Hope he kills it wherever he ends up, great kid & decent player. 

Cant/won't defend. Cant/won't follow instructions. Something like that. Yep, he'll kill it alright. Good luck to all the nice guys out there who are finding it harder and harder in the HAL. 

33 minutes ago, Bellby said:

I’m sure he’s a nice guy and all, but he’s the definition of average A League player 

29 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I’m sure he’s a nice guy and all, but he’s the definition of average A League player 

I agree he is an average A League player, who is claiming he's not? 90% of a squad is made up of average A League players, like any other club or any sport for that matter. The kid literally got 120mins of football this year & the couple of times we looked decent at the start of the year - eg. Mudgee - he was in the thick of it. Then got shafted for the rest of the year. 

@FCB I appreciate your loyalty to all things MB, but that's just complete rubbish. 

Edited by Bellby
20 minutes ago, Bellby said:

I agree he is an average A League player, who is claiming he's not? 90% of a squad is made up of average A League players, like any other club or any sport for that matter. The kid literally got 120mins of football this year & the couple of times we looked decent at the start of the year - eg. Mudgee - he was in the thick of it. Then got shafted for the rest of the year. 

@FCB I appreciate your loyalty to all things MB, but that's just complete rubbish. 

Great to see we have such high ambition

16 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Would he have got a game in any of the top 4 sides?

Played in a top 4 team in six of his eight seasons so far! Two championships and an FFA cup. Signed by Arnie and by Ange. Not bad for such a supposedly **** player.

16 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Would he have got a game in any of the top 4 sides?

I believe he would of. Would he have been starting & playing 90 every game? Probably not. He was playing regularly for City who were a top 4/2 side & a side superior to ours. 

6 minutes ago, Stokz said:

You'd take Jedinak any day of the week. 

Tough as nails in the middle of the park, what a way to protect the back 4.

There's your penalty and set piece taker. 

Plus he's aussie.

Primin Jedi

Maja

I'm sold.

Rather see him at CB with Ziggy with Schwegler and Baccus in the midfield.

We still need a striker.

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic