Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

Stop listening!

We can cross Berg off our list of possibles, he ain't coming down under with clubs in Europe, showing an interest.

jzNO28Ps_bigger.jpgHellas Football @HellasFooty
FollowFollow @HellasFooty
More

From all reports, #PAOK is making a last ditch attempt to try and bring Marcus Berg to #Thessaloniki, other clubs are also circling wanting his signature. #SLGR.

D_B2RycUcAADU9l.png
9:02 PM - 9 Jul 2019
18 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Stop listening!

We can cross Berg off our list of possibles, he ain't coming down under with clubs in Europe, showing an interest.

jzNO28Ps_bigger.jpgHellas Football @HellasFooty
FollowFollow @HellasFooty
More

From all reports, #PAOK is making a last ditch attempt to try and bring Marcus Berg to #Thessaloniki, other clubs are also circling wanting his signature. #SLGR.

D_B2RycUcAADU9l.png
9:02 PM - 9 Jul 2019

Wouldn't that be the same case for Campbell?

Gentner was in talks with VIC, they were positive, and the idea of Australia was appealing. But as a family they decided "not yet". The time wasn't right, they felt they needed more time to plan this.

That's the challenge with Campbell who has three kids. It's a big deal relocating a family. I won't hold my breath. I believe that we've signed him once I see the official announcement. The waiting continues...

12 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Most likely fake but someone just told me that the CEO told him that the signing is Okazaki. Just thought i'd put it out there

I'm living in hope... :-)

43 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

Did any of you guys possibly kidnap Sturridge's dog as part of a bizarre plot to make him play for us?:  

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/i-ll-pay-anything-ex-liverpool-star-sturridge-pleads-for-return-of-stolen-dog

Haha, I saw that this morning and was going to post it here, but didn't want to derail the thread any further :woah:

same old ,, same old everybody waiting guessing and hoping every day is the day of the messiah signing but it never happens and then another season of "what if" and "if only"   and it just drifts on by !!!

Meanwhile Taurus speaks in riddles and throws the line  out and gets that many hooks , he should on the deadliest catch show :)    

But I hope this year may change , come on Taurus dangle another carrot. :good: 

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic