Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

5 minutes ago, Davo said:

Yeah the first two photos immediately had me thinking academy but the next two could definitely be what Mack's suggesting.

Suppose I'll just have to wait an hour to find out how wrong I am...

Away kit/#rd kit for FFA Cup probably. Sucks cause I hope its a marquee but its just not gonna be is it.

36 minutes ago, Davo said:

It's actually not a bad little video, they just need to manage expectations. If you tease an announcement in preseason everyone is going to assume it's a big signing.

They did manage expectations. Very carefully. Everyone expected something good so they watched it to see.

#metrics

4 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Thank you Perh Glory, you have made my day.

Q - who lasts longer at Perth, Popa or Malik?

Too bad he wasn't there last year, we may have had a result. Now they can send Spira East.

Ok, I wouldn't normally does this but, I need too.
You will go a long way to find a better 16yo CB prospect anywhere in the country.
Lad just glides around the pitch & has the sweetest leg peg I've seen, in many moons   

QUg-nwjU_bigger.png
Enjoyable NPL2 game at VSP tonight where were deserved winners over the under strength

youth 4 -2 (2-1 ht). I came away convinced that 2nd half substitute Mark Natta (16yo CB) who returned from 4 mths out with injury, is a potential superstar #MoveslikeSpira

1:10 AM · Aug 7, 2019·

12 hours ago, Ossified said:

Mateus Simone. Fortunately ' his Citizen papers are all intact, he has rello's on the Central Coast. 

All I get when I search this name is ads for wine from Dan Murphy's (For a product that was pretty popular back in the 70s if I recall).  Have I been sucked in or is the name possibly misspelled?

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic