Sign in to follow this  
mack

Central Coast Mariners: Season 2019/20

Impressive going forward but I still think they are vulnerable in defence. Adelaide was able to get some opportunities down the Mariners right hand side, and the cut back means there are gaps still between midfield and defence. In short when we do play them in round 1 we absolutely must not let them settle into the game and attack mainly on our left side.

3 minutes ago, mack said:

Signed John Roberts.

So ex-wanderers have signed for the sea-bogans Shabow, Majok, Clisby, Melling, Tongyik, Silvera (youth), Roberts (youth), anyone else?

Central Coast Mariners.
Forever picking up our scraps...Forever.

On Sunday Silvera was playing for the Mariners against Victory. Today he's listed in the preseason squad for LAFC.

Chris Harold left Perth and signed with the Sea-bogans 

Not sure if I have heard this correctly last night but Rallis said on SST that he will expose Charlesworth in a few weeks time

It appears like many of the supporters have had enough, some more vociferous if there supporters on twitter weren’t willing to support the club no longer.

Completely understand their position, I mean what is the point of the Mariners? To turn up year on year, get smashed & come last. If charlesworth just wants to spend 85% of the cap, use no concessions, no marquees & talked about selling visa spots next season to rivals, maybe owing a club isn’t for him. I understand about running it sustainably, not creating unsustainable losses but he needs to get this team to be competitive.

There was going to be a protest at the last game but the club asked for them not to do it during their women's day promotion/charity event. 6 years of failure I would be advocating for absolutely no-one renewing their memberships until Charlesworth quits the club.

Posted (edited)
On 11/03/2020 at 10:43 PM, mack said:

There was going to be a protest at the last game but the club asked for them not to do it during their women's day promotion/charity event. 6 years of failure I would be advocating for absolutely no-one renewing their memberships until Charlesworth quits the club.

He responded to a fan podcast and said he will be willing to pull funding of the club and spend his cash elsewhere, don't think CCM fans care too much as long as he is gone

Edited by SBW

21 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Weirdly it is better if you watch it while playing "This Corrosion" by 80's goth legends Sisters of Mercy, if you are quick with the unpause you can get it to line up

Central Coast Mariners will soon be known as the Manly Mariners: 

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/mariners-bid-to-flee-gosford-for-brookvale-oval-in-shock-nrl-hook-up?fbclid=IwAR15nORtRXTxNkUA63OV_Mk1eWdNKxxf0ZgPbWeLX5YV4n9K8G7s5xpWO7w

"Central Coast Mariners owner Mike Charlesworth is in talks over a possible ground-share arrangement with National Rugby League outfit Manly Sea Eagles, in a shock move which could see the struggling A-League club exit Gosford for good"

'Arry might show up then.

When they finally join the W-League they can have a manly ladies team.

Well if they do re-locate - can we see a fight between Marvin and the Daegu mascot beforehand?

So sad watching the demise of this once great club.

Not a fan of MC though I think his frustrations with Gosford City Council are justified. For the only full time professional team in that region for years, they get treated like absolute ****.