Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Brisbane Roar: Season 2019/20

Recommended Posts

I thought Roar chose to use "My Happiness" since Powderfinger started in Brisbane :unknw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

I thought Roar chose to use "My Happiness" since Powderfinger started in Brisbane :unknw:

Yes...that sounds right! They had a survey, as I recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

I thought Roar chose to use "My Happiness" since Powderfinger started in Brisbane :unknw:

Was thinking why not that then I looked into the context, lyrics etc and went...nah.

If they want a song from a local band that shows off their current playing style, quality, why not the Saints with this classic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^ :lol::lol: ....thought you were making a serious offering at first there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pub team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taurus said:

Pub team

Fowler has truly underestimated the quality of the league. And refuses to start Wenzel-Halls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Fowler has truly underestimated the quality of the league. And refuses to start Wenzel-Halls 

Good innit - that he remembers how it was when he was here - but it's so much better now!!

Well - it's not good for the Roar. :(

I hate seeing them looking so poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wendy I think at some point I’ve heard you feel sorry for all teams haha

its not too late for you to learn the virtue to think of the other team and unleash hate 😝😉

it’s not a evil hate moreso a playful one 

except for arnie I have real hate 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Wendy I think at some point I’ve heard you feel sorry for all teams haha

its not too late for you to learn the virtue to think of the other team and unleash hate 😝😉

it’s not a evil hate moreso a playful one 

except for arnie I have real hate 😂

Lol...no need to hate anything about rival teams.

But you're not really talking about hate I dont think, when you talk about "playful hate". 

It's banter. Banter is fun.

But sometimes, you just have to feel sorry for other teams and their supporters. They suffer...just like we did over the past 3 seasons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Lol...no need to hate anything about rival teams.

But you're not really talking about hate I dont think, when you talk about "playful hate". 

It's banter. Banter is fun.

But sometimes, you just have to feel sorry for other teams and their supporters. They suffer...just like we did over the past 3 seasons.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wendybr said:

Lol...no need to hate anything about rival teams.

But you're not really talking about hate I dont think, when you talk about "playful hate". 

It's banter. Banter is fun.

But sometimes, you just have to feel sorry for other teams and their supporters. They suffer...just like we did over the past 3 seasons.

 

Yes and don’t you think they are suffering enough without having the indignity of John Farnham being played 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


"Brisbane Roar Football Club (BRFC) wishes to advise that given the current and ongoing coronavirus situation, Head Coach Robbie Fowler and his assistant Tony Grant will not be returning to the Club."

I wonder if his mates (Aldred, Gillesphey, Amadi-Holloway and O'Shea) will join him and depart the club as well. That would be a disaster if that were to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

 


"Brisbane Roar Football Club (BRFC) wishes to advise that given the current and ongoing coronavirus situation, Head Coach Robbie Fowler and his assistant Tony Grant will not be returning to the Club."

I wonder if his mates (Aldred, Gillesphey, Amadi-Holloway and O'Shea) will join him and depart the club as well. That would be a disaster if that were to happen.

Roae will be like the Broncos in NRL and absolutely tank when they return. Watch them lose every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, all their visa players have stayed and are training.

Their remaining games are as follows

Brisbane
R24 v Melb Victory.A?
R25 v Smurfs.H?
R26 bye
R28 v Phoenix.A?
R29 v Adelaide.H?

R27 has been played already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...