As of today (15th August 2021)

INS:
George Blackwood - signed till 2022/23
Nick Ansell - signed till 2021/22
Jacob Tratt - signed till 2021/22
Alexandar Popovic (Scholarship) - signed till 2021/22
Jonny Yull (Scholarship) - signed till 2021/22
Bernardo Oliveria (Scholarship) - signed till 2022/23*

*I didn't noticed that Bernardo is the son of Cassio Oliveria, former Reds player.

OUTS:
Domenic Costanzo > Free Agent (Apparently had a trial with Newcastle Jets)
Ryan Strain > Maccabi Haifa
Jordan Elsey > Newcastle Jets
Tomi Juric > Macarthur FC
Noah Smith > Central Coast Mariners
Michael Marrone > Sturt Lions (NPL South Australia)
Yared Abatew > Newcastle Olympic (NPL Northern NSW)
Pacificque Niyongabire > Free Agent
Dakota Ochsenham > Free Agent

RE-SIGNS:
Juande - till 2021/22
Javi Lopez - till 2021/22
Michael Jakobsen - till 2021/22
Craig Goodwin - loan extension till end of 2021/22 season
Joe Gauci - till 2022/23

RUMOURS:
Isaias Sanchez - He has Australian citizenship so that won't affect any of their visa spots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Good on him the first fan stupid enough to say something very unpleasant to him should be banned for life - set an example from the start. 

hooefully there is none but can’t see that being the case 

I think I've seen one or two negative comment on Twitter. One of them was some d*ckhead saying "don't care" despite the fact that one person actually cared to write that tweet...what an idiot. But, majority of them have been comment praising him (One of them was from Gerard Pique as well!)

Honestly such a big call to make. It does take real courage to come out as you don't what will happen and how people will react, I mean think of the difficulties say he made it to the Olyroos squad or Adelaide made AFC champions league and had to travel to Saudi or Indonesia you don't know how they will react because it will be the first time. Big call and should be supported as you don't know how people will react. To top it off he is the only current player that has come out as well and its made global headlines:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59048667

8 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

I think I've seen one or two negative comment on Twitter. One of them was some d*ckhead saying "don't care" despite the fact that one person actually cared to write that tweet...what an idiot. But, majority of them have been comment praising him (One of them was from Gerard Pique as well!)

Yeah I've seen a lot of "why should I care?" comments. The stuff they actually don't care about is the stuff they don't take the effort to post about.

It does upset them, and unless they say what they really think and out themselves as a raging homophobe the best they can do is pretend it doesn't upset them.

• 2 months later...