Sign in to follow this  
mack

Pirmin Schwegler

16 hours ago, Erebus said:

Scott Chipperfield.

Ah, well done!  Had to look that one up to verify.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

13 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

"I can see they are good guys and good football players, very athletic. It’s going to be tough. I love it. I love this challenge. [...]The most important thing for me now I’m here is to play football at a high level, and help show them how we work in Europe, and maybe help them find a way to Europe.[...] The club is growing up, has a good mentality and many talented young players. I think they are the future and I’m here to help them."

A true leader. Schwegler communicates very clearly why he is here, what he is here for, and what everyone can expect from him. This is very different from previous imports, and not just because many of them were struggling with the English language.

I love Playersvoice. I think Matt Ryan set it up?

According to the recent article about who the wanderers are trying to sign as our number 9, Schwegler is confirmed as our marquee signing for the season.

On 18/07/2019 at 10:55 AM, FCB said:

"I can see they are good guys and good football players, very athletic. It’s going to be tough. I love it. I love this challenge. [...]The most important thing for me now I’m here is to play football at a high level, and help show them how we work in Europe, and maybe help them find a way to Europe.[...] The club is growing up, has a good mentality and many talented young players. I think they are the future and I’m here to help them."

A true leader. Schwegler communicates very clearly why he is here, what he is here for, and what everyone can expect from him. This is very different from previous imports, and not just because many of them were struggling with the English language.

Showed plenty of heart yesterday.

He came off the worst when he suffered a head clash / stray elbow above his eye. He was in obvious pain & his feelings were clearly audible from the stands. He left the field with the doctor & probably had a staple or two inserted, before returning to pitch a couple of minutes later.

He's my tip to receive the first slice of cheese suspension for us this season. He knows plenty of tricks when it comes to breaking up play & committing a pro foul

A bit of totally useless information.

November 28th, 2013. Eintracht Frankfurt travels to France to play against Girondins Bordeaux in the Europa League. It's a Thursday, and more than 12,000 Frankfurt supporters travel with them. Frankfurt wins the match 0:1.

Eintracht's captain was Pirmin Schwegler.