Melbourne Victory

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

I'll take this rumour as a pinch of salt since the source is Robbie Slater

Who cares I’d keep margush, we don’t need a past it goalkeeper.

for them it’s a bit meh as well Acton is ok, their problem isnt there 

Edited by StringerBellend

Yep. You don't want a **** keeper that regularly has brain fades, but an ok one is fine. I'll never get the obsession with marginal upgrades of keepers in a league like ours especially. If you're exposing your keeper all the time you got bigger problems.

On 15/05/2021 at 2:50 PM, marron said:

Yep. You don't want a **** keeper that regularly has brain fades, but an ok one is fine. I'll never get the obsession with marginal upgrades of keepers in a league like ours especially. If you're exposing your keeper all the time you got bigger problems.

Agree although remember everyone saying that a foriegn keeper was a waste of a spot 

we have 
- one guy in Southend 

- one who never plays

- one of who hardly plays

Now that’s a waste of foreign spots 

On 17/05/2021 at 12:52 PM, StringerBellend said:

Agree although remember everyone saying that a foriegn keeper was a waste of a spot 

we have 
- one guy in Southend 

- one who never plays

- one of who hardly plays

Now that’s a waste of foreign spots 

we've wasted most of our foreign spots since we left old parra. :lol:

Posted (edited)

I am no fan of foreign GKs as one of our foreign spots but I mean this is Buffon. And there is a realistic chance for Buffon coming to Australia because Del Pierro, Vieri and hell even Diamanti could convince the big man to come here. If the guy is looking for an adventure and to get away from COVID the club (Wanderers) should try and get on the phone to his agent.

Its not just Buffon, Carlos Vela said that he would be interested in coming. I mean DaVilla with the Nix is able to pull a couple 100 Mexican fans, Vela is bigger would bring a bigger crowd. Again the league really should go hard here A-league needs an injection or something to get excited about again.

Edited by Sithslayer1991
  • 3 weeks later...