Jump to content

Sydney FC


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Crowley leaves the Smurfs to join up with Arnie.

Wiggle Redmayne back to fumbles?

The GK from CCM Nash has moved to the Smurfs.

Link to post

From what I’ve heard, Sydney are one of the many teams limiting their football spend until an independent aleague is operational. 

Bit of an exodus of players and if Redders departs, they’re not gonna have a proper starting keeper. That spine from the Arnie days is slowly dismantling. Could be a lean season in 19/20 in the east. We’ll see how good Stevie boy really is as a manager.

Link to post
8 hours ago, hughsey said:

From what I’ve heard, Sydney are one of the many teams limiting their football spend until an independent aleague is operational. 

Bit of an exodus of players and if Redders departs, they’re not gonna have a proper starting keeper. That spine from the Arnie days is slowly dismantling. Could be a lean season in 19/20 in the east. We’ll see how good Stevie boy really is as a manager.

Yep.

But we have to have a competitive squad for the game against Leeds 

Link to post
46 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Brillante has reportedly left the smurfs & they have held further discussions with Brattan

So Brattan been dropped from negotiating with us?

Link to post
On 16/06/2019 at 11:29 PM, Taurus said:

Brillante has reportedly left the smurfs & they have held further discussions with Brattan

 

On 17/06/2019 at 12:16 AM, Paul01 said:

So Brattan been dropped from negotiating with us?

:(:(:(

Link to post
On 17/06/2019 at 12:16 AM, Paul01 said:

So Brattan been dropped from negotiating with us?

We've gone cold om him, but he's still stringing the smurfs along. Korea is his preferred destination from what I'm told.

It's also fair to say that a gift horse has looked us in the mouth. Can we lassoo the beard?

Link to post
3 hours ago, Taurus said:

We've gone cold om him, but he's still stringing the smurfs along. Korea is his preferred destination from what I'm told.

It's also fair to say that a gift horse has looked us in the mouth. Can we lassoo the beard?

Somebody stringing along the Smurfs is great.

Plus Redmayne to Bristol City well? The new rules on penalties means that his antics in last year's semi-final are consigned to the dustbin of history.

Can we offload Nizic to the Smurfs?

Link to post

Rumours of Brandon O'Neill off to England.

Arnold's 2 fouling bookends gone should be interesting for the rest of the competition. 

Maybe Grant won't get away with as much this season.🤞

Link to post
3 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Rumours of Brandon O'Neill off to England.

 

Where? He was rumoured to be off to Villa in the January transfer window but doubt if this will happen now that they have been promoted

Link to post
3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Got under armour as shirt manufacturer

Their St Pauli shirts have been ace 

Well that's someone you can get on the park. What position are they going  to play?

Link to post

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/sydney-sign-wsw-star-import-527555

 

"

I came to Australia last year not knowing a lot about Australian football. However, it didn’t take me long to see that Sydney FC is the biggest club in the country by far and in all aspects of the game.

“Sydney FC’s style of football fits well with my ability and I can see there are a lot of good quality players here as well.

“I believe we will continue with the same success as the club has had in recent years this season.”

 

Shut up Alex you snake.

Edited by Wanderboy
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...