Sydney FC

Sounds like the departure between the Kraut and club was not a pretty one - his comments he would well know would infuriate most was fans. 

Im not too fussed if it’s been determined he isn’t in our future good luck to him. 

I personally don’t mind the comments I’m hoping the ownership of WSW take notice  and take offence to prove him wrong in terms of our final few signings and take note of this for future. 

The stadium is done - show your ambition  to fill it. 

17 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Hmm though he was going Western united. Smurfs must have offered more money or didn't like the fact that Rudan expected him to track back

Have you seen his wife's instagram? This guy is staying for the bling FC stylin. What a twat.

2 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Sounds like the departure between the Kraut and club was not a pretty one - his comments he would well know would infuriate most was fans. 

Im not too fussed if it’s been determined he isn’t in our future good luck to him. 

I personally don’t mind the comments I’m hoping the ownership of WSW take notice  and take offence to prove him wrong in terms of our final few signings and take note of this for future. 

The stadium is done - show your ambition  to fill it. 

We will once again go in without a second marquee.

So they have signed Ryan McGowan (replaces Jop or Calver) and Anthony Caceres (replaces Brillante)with Treejack (replaces De Jong) and Barbarouses (replaces Brosque). Buhagiar returns from injury.

7 hours ago, matty said:

Couldn't care less about ABJ or his comments, he's a non - entity, just like when he played for us. 

Having said that, I will boo him very much

Exactly

I think we were playing CCM who were down to 10 men and ABJ couldn’t even get one goal or one assist in that game. If he can’t do that against the bottom side in the league who are down to 10, what hope does he have of setting the league on fire?

19 hours ago, Paul01 said:

So they have signed Ryan McGowan (replaces Jop or Calver) and Anthony Caceres (replaces Brillante)with Treejack (replaces De Jong) and Barbarouses (replaces Brosque). Buhagiar returns from injury.

Even though Brillante has been off the boil in the last 2 seasons, Caceres is a backwards step.

19 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Even though Brillante has been off the boil in the last 2 seasons, Caceres is a backwards step.

That may well be but Caceres is as good as it gets when the market even for semi decent central midfielders is just about empty.

Things look a little dicey for Smurf FC. They didn't want to lose Brillante, Calver, Tratt. If they lose O'Neill and/or Redmayne between now season kick off they will have a big problem. Since our S5 we know the impact of key players leaving late (NTS, Vidosic, Bridge, Jamo) will have, especially when you are forced to replace them with Clisby, Cornflakes, Jumpei, Griffiths.

Right now they just about have a quality starting 11, but nothing much else. They've signed two imports which will have cost them, one of which I consider high risk. The fifth import will have to be bang on. Arnie and Corrica hardly played youth players in the last three years, and going by our experience last season, I doubt they have players who can easily step up and perform.

Right now it looks like they are one injury away from serious trouble.

1 hour ago, FCB said:

That may well be but Caceres is as good as it gets when the market even for semi decent central midfielders is just about empty.

Things look a little dicey for Smurf FC. They didn't want to lose Brillante, Calver, Tratt. If they lose O'Neill and/or Redmayne between now season kick off they will have a big problem. Since our S5 we know the impact of key players leaving late (NTS, Vidosic, Bridge, Jamo) will have, especially when you are forced to replace them with Clisby, Cornflakes, Jumpei, Griffiths.

Right now they just about have a quality starting 11, but nothing much else. They've signed two imports which will have cost them, one of which I consider high risk. The fifth import will have to be bang on. Arnie and Corrica hardly played youth players in the last three years, and going by our experience last season, I doubt they have players who can easily step up and perform.

Right now it looks like they are one injury away from serious trouble.

They’ll be fine, they already have a decent starting XI just need a couple of subs 

They won the league last year and at moment they have just as strong starting XI.

They have played with a starting XI plus a couple of replacements for about three season now

If O’Neil goes they will have a headache but they have a foreign spot to fill it with 

5 hours ago, FCB said:

The fifth import will have to be bang on. Arnie and Corrica hardly played youth players in the last three years, and going by our experience last season, I doubt they have players who can easily step up and perform.

SFC also have a habit of holding off on the 5th import spot until January. Will be interesting if they will still do it this year.

3 minutes ago, mack said:

SFC also have a habit of holding off on the 5th import spot until January. Will be interesting if they will still do it this year.

I think it will be depend on if they lose O'Neil. They tend to make sure they have 4 quality imports then hold one back to fill gaps in January.

10 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

I'm convinced that any d*ckhead that signs with the Smurfs are forced to say "the biggest club in Australia" Caceres just said this in a recent interview on the Hyundai A-League facebook page.

They have been that way since the start

”Man Utd of the A League”...

they are the kopites of the a league 

On 07/07/2019 at 12:26 AM, MathyouWSW said:

I'm convinced that any d*ckhead that signs with the Smurfs are forced to say "the biggest club in Australia" Caceres just said this in a recent interview on the Hyundai A-League facebook page.

I can only assume that Bossi is their media adviser. 

9 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

like, ****en hell man

Do you remember them saying it, before season 1 ( a League season 1 Not wsw 1) They lost me at that point. 

I can list my reasoning for Kopites of the A League if people like?

Edited by StringerBellend
1 minute ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

arguably the most arrogant thing in the league. right up there with melbourne calling themselves victory and hoole thinking he could go overseas. ****, even sotirio went overseas.

See Kopites 

• 2 weeks later...