Sign in to follow this  
mack

Sydney FC

Posted (edited)

Carns this is whole lot different , they the smurfs have , Ninko , Costa B, Baumjohan , Bratten, all of these would nearly be a Marque in WSW or cost a pretty penny and allways the question in the Past of salary cap cheating 2.1 mill does with with what these players would be offered from Korea or India. the stench is still there in East Sydney 

Edited by Keithie

and then there is this below so Le Fondre gone but lets call it salary crap :

Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC have been linked with one of the most prolific Cuban strikers this decade, Cartagines' markman Marcel Hernandez.

Victory and Sydney are both trying to bring the striker in for January, according to Costa Rican outlet Mayor Salano, which also notes South Korean and Japanese teams have enquired about Hernandez.

The large, powerful striker - he stands at 1.92 metres tall and is quick - has risen to prominence over the past three seasons at Costa Rican club Cartagines, where he's scored a whopping 43 goals in 74 matches.

The 33-year-old is also a 23-cap Cuban international with eight goals, but accumulated all of those caps in just three years and has been troubled by bureaucratic and coaching issues throughout his career.

Victory have consulted with former Costa Rican legend Carlos Hernandez in bringing Marcel to the club, but legal issues surrounding Marcel may end up blocking potential interest, with the player currently involved in a stoush at the Court of Justice.

This hasn't effected his on-field performances though, he's currently on fire in the Costa Rican championship and has six goals in his last four games.

Latin America might have to be the place to look for foreign talent like old days of the A-league. It would be the only place we could get any decent foreign players at an affordable wage that isn't Kiwi.

I don’t buy the salary cap cheating thing or at least I don’t care until our club can be bothered using the existing marquee spots. No point in us complaining about other clubs while we sign the likes of Simon Cox as our big name striker 

They signed two lads from Marconi FC: Tristan Arrarte and Danilo Mizdrak.

Couldn't find any info on them.

21 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

They signed two lads from Marconi FC: Tristan Arrarte and Danilo Mizdrak.

Couldn't find any info on them.

Juniors I believe....I've seen an article about Marconi losing 10 players to A League clubs....7 to us and just 1 to MacArthur.

1 hour ago, MartinTyler said:

Juniors I believe....I've seen an article about Marconi losing 10 players to A League clubs....7 to us and just 1 to MacArthur.

Found it: https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/single-npl-club-loses-10-players-to-a-league-teams-554773

"Michael Di Maria, Andre Parkes, Kallen Utan, Joey Banza, Antonio Arena, Zoran Botic and Thomas Lopez will join the Western Sydney Wanderers in 2021. Two players - Tristan Arrarte and Danilo Mizdrak - have accepted offers to join Sydney FC and goalkeeper Luka Cukar will join new A-League club Macarthur FC"

Macarthur won't be happy....only one out of 10 when it's in their 'catchment' area...:xnod:

11 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

Macarthur won't be happy....only one out of 10 when it's in their 'catchment' area...:xnod:

Their catchment goes right up to Parra’s doorstep didn’t you hear?

Signing for the Easterners

Ek6ri1eVMAA9SGR.jpeg.jpg

A politician showing up to take a A-League shirt is a death knell.

Gillard got a Wanderers shirt. Rolled.

Abbott got a Mariners shirt. Rolled.

Turnbull got a Mariners shirt. Rolled.

Dammit

If that shire fc bid had got up there would have been something good out of it at least

5 hours ago, mack said:

A politician showing up to take a A-League shirt is a death knell.

Just got announced today that she had shredded documents related to some pork barreling, next step ICAC & then gone?

20 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Signing for the Easterners

Ek6ri1eVMAA9SGR.jpeg.jpg

She’s perfect for them she’s probably a Kopite too, like thatcher 

Edited by StringerBellend

Redmayne not in their AFC Champions League squad.

Chris Beath will be wearing number one this season:

qBPoR5P.png

7 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Chris Beath will be wearing number one this season:

qBPoR5P.png

Always has worn No 1 for those Easterners 

Did Shanghai rest a bunch of players? Jeonbuk lost their game last night so the group qualifiers are locked in already.

1 minute ago, mack said:

Did Shanghai rest a bunch of players? Jeonbuk lost their game last night so the group qualifiers are locked in already.

honestly not sure i know they were playing mooy, i dont know if he is a first team player for them

5 hours ago, mack said:

You'd have to think so with the heavy schedule coming up....problem is that Corica will now continue his "we can beat the best in Asia" bullcrap

1 hour ago, MartinTyler said:

You'd have to think so with the heavy schedule coming up....problem is that Corica will now continue his "we can beat the best in Asia" bullcrap

Not so much if they finish bottom of their group....which seems likely.....:D

10 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Where have I seen this goal keeping effort before? 

Given the way the defender just stopped and let him walk it in I wouldn't be surprised if there were are suspicious number of bets on a 4-0 result.

5 hours ago, Davo said:

Given the way the defender just stopped and let him walk it in I wouldn't be surprised if there were are suspicious number of bets on a 4-0 result.

It looks like the way we played under Gombau