Sign in to follow this  
mack

Radoslaw Majewski

11 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

I'd disagree with the malicious claim...McGowan's just a clumsy farker....poor technique

I was told by someone who was there that it was very reckless and that he went in hard.

Funnily enough it sounded like he went in harder than he ever did in any actual games lol.

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST
Don't take this out of context lol

On 29/09/2020 at 5:18 PM, wswnick said:

Radoslaw Majewski on his ACL injury: “It’s not my fault I had a moron on my team. He hit my legs with full force during training and then like a moron he still tried to convince me it was an accident. In my opinion, he did it maliciously.” [@przeglad]

:shok:

As much as McGowan was trash for us, I'd be more inclined to believe Majewski if he - by some reports - didn't F off to Poland and basically stuff around with rehab, not take it seriously, etc.

31 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

As much as McGowan was trash for us, I'd be more inclined to believe Majewski if he - by some reports - didn't F off to Poland and basically stuff around with rehab, not take it seriously, etc.

I'd be pretty pissed if a week out from the comp starting my "team mate" put me out with an an ACL or similar....It basically ****ed over our season from the get go..

23 minutes ago, sonar said:

I'd be pretty pissed if a week out from the comp starting my "team mate" put me out with an an ACL or similar....It basically ****ed over our season from the get go..

True, but this was almost a year ago now. **** happens.

Maybe if McGowan wasn't remorseful or wasn't friendly to Majewski then maybe I understand?

Can watch the whole game. He had a hat-trick before half-time. His goals 10th, 19th, 39th, 47th and 51st minutes.