Radoslaw Majewski

mack

31 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

As much as McGowan was trash for us, I'd be more inclined to believe Majewski if he - by some reports - didn't F off to Poland and basically stuff around with rehab, not take it seriously, etc.

I'd be pretty pissed if a week out from the comp starting my "team mate" put me out with an an ACL or similar....It basically ****ed over our season from the get go..

23 minutes ago, sonar said:

I'd be pretty pissed if a week out from the comp starting my "team mate" put me out with an an ACL or similar....It basically ****ed over our season from the get go..

True, but this was almost a year ago now. **** happens.

Maybe if McGowan wasn't remorseful or wasn't friendly to Majewski then maybe I understand?

• 1 month later...
On 04/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, mack said:

Can watch the whole game. He had a hat-trick before half-time. His goals 10th, 19th, 39th, 47th and 51st minutes.

Better off just naming it Majewski vs Borek Krakow.

His team won 14 - 0 the other week (Majewski scored one)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 03/05/2021 at 7:20 PM, mack said:

Could tell he was feeling that decision to go for the overhead there after impact with the ground.

Have to laugh at this "defence" for the 4th goal which Majewski assisted on.

image.png.0c77785f3f24cc62e992de7c8a576d6b.png

The reaction from these guys had me in stitches:

r5Rz11v.png

Also, I went onto the club's website that Majewski plays for and the reserve squad won 27-2.

They scored 15 goals in the first half.

On 03/05/2021 at 6:38 PM, MathyouWSW said:

You've got to check out this goal from Majewski (I've got it starting at 3;45 which leads up to the goal).

His team won 14-0.

You would never want to invite that goalie to a pie night...he'd send you broke....lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Majewski posted some images on his instagram pages a few hours ago and it looked to be an awards night. Some of it was in polish but I managed to translate it. Looks like the club he plays for (Wieczysta Krakow) finally got promoted this season to 4th tier.

They were undefeated.
They won 28 games out of 28.
They scored 216 goals and conceded 8 throughout the season.

Also, it looks like his contract has been extended with them till 2023.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

looks like Raddy copped another injury

Left knee ACL.

27 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

It's annoying instagram doesn't embed on here.

Facebook (who own Instagram) changed their access methods a couple months ago, and sites who want embedding for facebook or instagram to be a "verified business", which requires handing over significant amounts of information, giving them financial records & adding credit cards to accounts. It was barely worth keeping up with their never ending code changes before this, now I'm never going to do it. Twitter is going the same way under Elmo.

• 4 months later...