What is expected being in safe standing/active section

Anyone else get the email allowing you to buy additonal tickets into RBB, including standing section?

Seems there are few tickets left, the family end is all sold out, including up top, the sides have single seats left, but the corners and RBB have been opened up. You can actually get 10 tickets in RBB standing! From one extreme to the other it seems.

8 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Anyone else get the email allowing you to buy additonal tickets into RBB, including standing section?

Seems there are few tickets left, the family end is all sold out, including up top, the sides have single seats left, but the corners and RBB have been opened up. You can actually get 10 tickets in RBB standing! From one extreme to the other it seems.

I thought it was just they bays above the RBB? I just went in to Ticketek and the standing area didn't seem to be open? The bays above the RBB you can get up to 10.

great performance

however way to many passengers in right hand side standing bays

If you purchased this section cause it was the cheapest i am sure we can accommodate for you to move

and to the dickhead who cut down one of the material strip in the central bay....i am sure we will never see you again you bandwagon **** 

On 28/10/2019 at 9:06 AM, BigDukes said:

great performance

however way to many passengers in right hand side standing bays

If you purchased this section cause it was the cheapest i am sure we can accommodate for you to move

and to the dickhead who cut down one of the material strip in the central bay....i am sure we will never see you again you bandwagon **** 

I was near that. Pretty sure those guys are there every week. Thing is, HEAPS of people still don’t get what an active end is supposed to be like. Some people still think that it is just the place to sing. The don’t get it that they might have a flag in their face or material in the way. We had one dude near us arc up at a guy because he was bumping into him!!

I had mates saying “move the strip, it’s in the way.” I had to tell them to leave it, it’s part of it. I loved it, was like being in Argie. But, I must admit, I just moved to the side so I could see! We’re a bit different to Argentina etc., people still wanna see.