Sign in to follow this  
mack

Merchandise 2019/20

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

18/19 or 19/20?

18 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

18/19 or 19/20?

I refrained as I knew Mack would double check.

Just need to put the smick new training jacket in today's video.

Posted (edited)

WSW implied on Twitter, that the below jacket will be available for purchase shortly.

(I'll be hanging out at Nike stores, in case they have women's sizings that are for sale there, rather than sold through WSW)

J3jjI5v.jpg 

Edited by 102megan

I wants it too, does look like the emblems aren't stitched on thought. I'm guessing to say $200+ for one. 

will they ever release the N98 style nike jackets that said western sydney across the top back?:unknw:

On ‎7‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 9:59 PM, 102megan said:

WSW implied on Twitter, that the below jacket will be available for purchase shortly.

(I'll be hanging out at Nike stores, in case they have women's sizings that are for sale there, rather than sold through WSW)

"Shortly" - this seems to be the common theme with WSW. New signing... shortly. New jacket... shortly.  :lol:

Hopefully they actually deliver on the jacket sooner rather than later though. If it's available in spring I'll be angry.

2 hours ago, teddies said:

"Shortly" - this seems to be the common theme with WSW. New signing... shortly. New jacket... shortly.  :lol:

Hopefully they actually deliver on the jacket sooner rather than later though. If it's available in spring I'll be angry.

You should know shortly.

2 hours ago, teddies said:

In JT's defense:

- he told us at the Members Committee meting that there would be an announcement about agreement on the independent a league in about a week. There was an announcement 1 week later.

- he told us on Tuesday night there would be an announcement about the broadcast of the Leeds match in a day or so. It was announced today.

I got the impression on Tuesday night he wanted to tell us when the next player signing would be but, due to the nature of these things, couldn't. So I'm expecting an announcement shortly. 

5 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

In JT's defense:

- he told us at the Members Committee meting that there would be an announcement about agreement on the independent a league in about a week. There was an announcement 1 week later.

- he told us on Tuesday night there would be an announcement about the broadcast of the Leeds match in a day or so. It was announced today.

I got the impression on Tuesday night he wanted to tell us when the next player signing would be but, due to the nature of these things, couldn't. So I'm expecting an announcement shortly. 

So with the Gallop announcement today, the Club could let the dust settle today and announce tomorrow with clear air.

Looks Popa is wearing the Macron version of the jacket tonight.

tpY3o5h7TjqRXdSZBYMQlQ.png

Did Raddy just reveal our walk out jackets on Instagram?

Edited by Whitey