Merchandise & Playing Kit 2019/20

• mack pinned this topic

WSW implied on Twitter, that the below jacket will be available for purchase shortly.

(I'll be hanging out at Nike stores, in case they have women's sizings that are for sale there, rather than sold through WSW)

J3jjI5v.jpg 

Edited by 102megan
On ‎7‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 9:59 PM, 102megan said:

WSW implied on Twitter, that the below jacket will be available for purchase shortly.

(I'll be hanging out at Nike stores, in case they have women's sizings that are for sale there, rather than sold through WSW)

"Shortly" - this seems to be the common theme with WSW. New signing... shortly. New jacket... shortly.  :lol:

Hopefully they actually deliver on the jacket sooner rather than later though. If it's available in spring I'll be angry.

2 hours ago, teddies said:

"Shortly" - this seems to be the common theme with WSW. New signing... shortly. New jacket... shortly.  :lol:

Hopefully they actually deliver on the jacket sooner rather than later though. If it's available in spring I'll be angry.

You should know shortly.

2 hours ago, teddies said:

In JT's defense:

- he told us at the Members Committee meting that there would be an announcement about agreement on the independent a league in about a week. There was an announcement 1 week later.

- he told us on Tuesday night there would be an announcement about the broadcast of the Leeds match in a day or so. It was announced today.

I got the impression on Tuesday night he wanted to tell us when the next player signing would be but, due to the nature of these things, couldn't. So I'm expecting an announcement shortly. 

5 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

In JT's defense:

- he told us at the Members Committee meting that there would be an announcement about agreement on the independent a league in about a week. There was an announcement 1 week later.

- he told us on Tuesday night there would be an announcement about the broadcast of the Leeds match in a day or so. It was announced today.

I got the impression on Tuesday night he wanted to tell us when the next player signing would be but, due to the nature of these things, couldn't. So I'm expecting an announcement shortly. 

So with the Gallop announcement today, the Club could let the dust settle today and announce tomorrow with clear air.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unpinned this topic