mack

Merchandise & Playing Kit 2019/20

1 hour ago, 102megan said:

Most NRL jerseys are $160+. 

Most A-League jerseys are $110+. 

Don't give them any ideas...

Will be interesting to see if any other Nike sponsored clubs get that design or whether it’s unique to us. Will give an idea on who’s to blame haha

Urawa Red Diamonds home kit 2016

See the source image30dd6cb2-997d-4e8e-8c7f-63114dd422ef

I would of thrown some money at a spunky :spiteful: new season jersey, but i gotta say I'm not a fan. I will stick to last seasons i think.

23 minutes ago, EmMac said:

I would of thrown some money at a spunky :spiteful: new season jersey, but i gotta say I'm not a fan. I will stick to last seasons i think.

Didn’t the model do it for you?

59 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Didn’t the model do it for you?

The model did a great job :D, but its just a weird design. 

Very underwhelming... 

Also, not a fan of showing a new jersey worn with casual gear... You want to see how it looks with the full kit...

Just now, LetsPele said:

Very underwhelming... 

Also, not a fan of showing a new jersey worn with casual gear... You want to see how it looks with the full kit...

I don't mind that tbh, something fresh and different, doesn't bother me either way really. Just wish it was a good kit. 

The golden rule with WSW home shirts is hoops should always go right around the shirt...preferably of an equal decent width.

Not keen..

Edited by Erimus

We are going back home to Parra, we are trying recapture the good things from season 1......how hard was it to have the same kit as season 1 (change sponsor) ???

Edited by tardotz

Should have just had 2 additional red hoops below sponsor the same size as the one above. I am a fan of black as the base colour but it just looks like a giant barcode underneath. I hope it grows on me.

would like to marry 2 of the 3 model's:wub:

seriously though i dont hate the new kit, i dont like it either though its alright but that is about it, i am going to miss the black and gold kit(unless the 2nd jersey is the black and gold but i doubt that)

9 hours ago, matty said:

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/western-sydney-wanderers-announce-201920-home-kit

In the video. 

Not a fan. More interested to know if the all black kit was retained for away /alternate

30dd6cb2-997d-4e8e-8c7f-63114dd422ef

No 3rd kit this season. Unless they have some left in the cupboard you won't see last season's black kit used.

Not a fan of the predominantly black. Needs more red. Are we at least going to have white shorts?

You know what I don't get about the merch threads.  They are full of people who love WSW merch, and therefore want to see the new kit, and yet they always seem to want it to look the same as S1/S2 etc. :woah:

There's only so many variations of red and black stripes. If you prefer your old ones, wear your ******* old ones.

Jeebus.

1 hour ago, btron3000 said:

You know what I don't get about the merch threads.  They are full of people who love WSW merch, and therefore want to see the new kit, and yet they always seem to want it to look the same as S1/S2 etc. :woah:

There's only so many variations of red and black stripes. If you prefer your old ones, wear your ******* old ones.

Jeebus.

I do. But I still want a new jersey with decent sized red and black HOOPS so I can wear it too!

1 hour ago, btron3000 said:

If you prefer your old ones, wear your ******* old ones.

Jeebus.

How do i get one of those in a medium? 

Are we talking about the all red long sleeve in the background? If so yes :wub:

I think I own as many warm-up/training shirts as I do playing shirts. There have been some duds but most have been pretty cool.

On 19/07/2019 at 10:22 PM, LetsPele said:

Very underwhelming... 

Yes but unless most people buying it are going to wear it with casual gear unless they are trying to get on the full kit wanker Twitter feed