Jump to content
mack

Merchandise & Playing Kit 2019/20

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Davo said:

I have a feeling Duke would be significantly cheaper than Gerorgievski.

Especially if you need to correct the spelling! 

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know if we will be retaining Nike beyond this season? 

As long as we don’t end up with Macron or Kappa I’m happy.

Edited by GE942150

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/12/2019 at 12:24 AM, GE942150 said:

Does anyone know if we will be retaining Nike beyond this season? 

As long as we don’t end up with Macron or Kappa I’m happy.

Not sure but Kappa used to sponsor Fat Pizza back in the day,  so bring on Kappa. Nike have done sweet **** all except charge top dollar for cheap shite. My Macron gear i got isn’t great I’ll agree but no worse then Nike.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/12/2019 at 12:24 AM, GE942150 said:

Does anyone know if we will be retaining Nike beyond this season? 

As long as we don’t end up with Macron or Kappa I’m happy.

We signed a 5 year deal with them a couple of seasons ago

And speaking of Nike, we FINALLY can say they are ditching those horrible single design templates and introducing unique designs to suit and cater each clubs and countries identity.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/nike-2020-football-kits-no-template/

Lets hope the club can put forward their own designs to Nike for next season

Edited by SBW

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know why we played the Mariners with the home jersey, but with the JD logo from the away jersey rather then the usual Centuria logo?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Davo said:

Does anyone know why we played the Mariners with the home jersey, but with the JD logo from the away jersey rather then the usual Centuria logo?

My understanding is that JD is the away jersey sponsor. But given that mariners are yellow and our away kit is gold it would have been too much a similarity.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, teddies said:

My understanding is that JD is the away jersey sponsor. But given that mariners are yellow and our away kit is gold it would have been too much a similarity.

Interesting. So we have location specific sponsors rather than shirt specific.

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

@102megan

Hey Megan.

The order form just has weird sizes 8 10 12 14 16 18

What size would be a large or an XL? My daughter is skinny yet tall, but likes oversized hoodies. 

Anyone else can also reply if they know.

I'm thinking a 12, 14 or 16, but wouldn't have a clue. Too small is bad. Bigger is better.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/03/2020 at 7:49 PM, Wanderboy said:

@102megan

Hey Megan.

The order form just has weird sizes 8 10 12 14 16 18

What size would be a large or an XL? My daughter is skinny yet tall, but likes oversized hoodies. 

Anyone else can also reply if they know.

I'm thinking a 12, 14 or 16, but wouldn't have a clue. Too small is bad. Bigger is better.

If you want to be safe, I'd go the 14 or 16. If she likes the oversized look, then either of these should be fine. 

Being tall too, I find I have to go up sizes to get length in things. How old is she? 

This is a sizing guide from ASOS. This is pretty standard from my experience, so I guess it depends on how baggy she likes it. 14 would be safe, 16 would definitely be oversized. 

I'm an 18-20 depending on the piece of clothing because I'm 6ft and have a bigger bust and wide hips to give you a bit of an idea. 

DUAL SIZE UK XS / 6 UK S / 8-10 UK M / 12-14 UK L / 16-18 UK XL / 20
  CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches
Bust 78½ 31 81-86 32-34 91-78 36-38 101-108½ 40-43 116 45½
Waist 60½ 23¾ 63-68 24¾-26¾ 73-78 28¾-30¾ 83-90½ 32¾-35¾ 98 38½
Hips 86 33¾ 88½-93½ 34¾-36¾ 98½-103½ 38¾-40¾ 108½-116 42¾-45¾ 123½ 48½

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

If you want to be safe, I'd go the 14 or 16. If she likes the oversized look, then either of these should be fine. 

Being tall too, I find I have to go up sizes to get length in things. How old is she? 

This is a sizing guide from ASOS. This is pretty standard from my experience, so I guess it depends on how baggy she likes it. 14 would be safe, 16 would definitely be oversized. 

I'm an 18-20 depending on the piece of clothing because I'm 6ft and have a bigger bust and wide hips to give you a bit of an idea. 

DUAL SIZE UK XS / 6 UK S / 8-10 UK M / 12-14 UK L / 16-18 UK XL / 20
  CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches CM Inches
Bust 78½ 31 81-86 32-34 91-78 36-38 101-108½ 40-43 116 45½
Waist 60½ 23¾ 63-68 24¾-26¾ 73-78 28¾-30¾ 83-90½ 32¾-35¾ 98 38½
Hips 86 33¾ 88½-93½ 34¾-36¾ 98½-103½ 38¾-40¾ 108½-116 42¾-45¾ 123½ 48½

Thanks Jess.

My daughter is 16 in two weeks and about 5 ft 10.

I too am also now thinking a 14 would be about right. Well, I hope so anyway.

Thanks again. 

Share this post


Link to post

Probably a long shot but does anyone here have the Nike backpack from 2017/2018 that they would be willing to sell? I can't even find a picture of it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Everton have just signed with Hummel for next year, hopefully some sexual football kits come out of that 

I’d be ok with WSW going with Hummel 

they did some hipster Classics

https://www.90min.com/posts/the-best-hummel-football-kits-of-all-time-ranked-01e8s69s3yjk

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post

Shame we aren't signing with Lotto, I always thought their design for QPR's away kit during the 2013-2014 season would be ideal for the Wanderers:

eng_pl_2013-14-QUEENS-PARK-RANGERS-SHIRT




 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

Shame we aren't signing with Lotto, I always thought their design for QPR's away kit during the 2013-2014 season would be ideal for the Wanderers:

eng_pl_2013-14-QUEENS-PARK-RANGERS-SHIRT




 

Horrible

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Horrible

What bit makes it horrible?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

What bit makes it horrible?

The whole thing just jars the senses.

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/06/2020 at 8:20 AM, Edinburgh said:

The whole thing just jars the senses.

Nowhere near as bad as our RMS road worker shirt from a few seasons back 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, GE942150 said:

Any word on when the 2020/21 merch will be released?

They're going to announce a new kit supplier first, most likely Macron

Edited by SBW

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, SBW said:

They're going to announce a new kit supplier first, most likely Macron

Damn. I was hoping for Adidas. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...