Western Sydney Wanderers vs Leeds United 20/07/2019 7:00PM

Anyone else get the ticketek offer via email? All tickets now 50% off, Cat A tickets now just $50. Might speed things up a little....

Only appears to be Cat A, Cat B at this point though, probably the two they are struggling to sell

Edited by SteveB
30 minutes ago, SteveB said:

Anyone else get the ticketek offer via email? All tickets now 50% off, Cat A tickets now just $50. Might speed things up a little....

Only appears to be Cat A, Cat B at this point though, probably the two they are struggling to sell

That's what they get for stating "there are no bad seats at Bankwest"... :-)

I hope thats the case, I went cat D.. :-)

Edited by MadKaw
17 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Just been to the city for my head massage, shampoo, razor shave and hair chop / manscaping session....first Leeds chunts seen at Circular Quay. 

Could only be visitors  from UK. Had shorts on and looked sunburnt. Day out at Manly by look of them.

Any flat caps or whippets?  

8 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

I was at the Manchester Leeds game. We were sitting just above their active support. They weren't incredible, wouldn't come close to beating a full voice RBB. Lots of punch-ups in the crowd as well.

Punch up between Leeds and Manchester Utd fans. nothing new there.

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

Capacity 26.5 GA + 3.5 corporates

From a fact sheet

Seating

30,000 seats

3,000 premium seats

1,000 seats behind the northern goals that can be converted to standing positions for active football supporters (subject to agreement with the Sports Ground Safety Authority, Venues NSW and NSW Police).

54 suites

Seats closer to the field of play than any other stadium in Australia

100 per cent roof coverage for all seated areas

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

From a fact sheet

Seating

30,000 seats

3,000 premium seats

54 suites

I know we've known this from the start, but....

I wonder how many people fit in those "suites", and how often they'll be filled at our regular games?

And I wonder how often those premium seats will be filled....at over $1000 for memberships there (as I think someone posted they cost)??

Strikes me as a waste of a whole side of a stadium. :wacko:

6 hours ago, Erimus said:

Can't beat a good old punch up over something that happened over 500 years ago....grudges last long in the north of England...

Those West Yorkshire Chunts....grudge what grudge..

RBB will be the least of the cops worries on Saturday.  Posted this on police and security thread...in UK usually most games with Leeds are classified medium to high risk depending on who they are playing.  Cops will need to be on thier toes. 4 to 5 K Leeds many using these games as reason to holiday in Aus. Drinking all day before game fired up and ready to roll by 7pm. They will be loud and rowdy  in and out of the ground.

It's going to be very strange and weird siting amongst all those Wanderers "supporters" I mean I'm used to the familiar faces of the 7k or so who regularly turned up over the past few seasons. Could all those 15k or so "supporters" check their WSW shirts for those loose mothballs or moldy spots.  

7 hours ago, wendybr said:

I know we've known this from the start, but....

I wonder how many people fit in those "suites", and how often they'll be filled at our regular games?

And I wonder how often those premium seats will be filled....at over $1000 for memberships there (as I think someone posted they cost)??

Strikes me as a waste of a whole side of a stadium. :wacko:

Don’t get me started Wendy, I’ve been banging on about this for months now lol

You have a look at that side of the ground during the footy, usually when the players are kicking a conversion and they go to a different camera angle and you can see how sparse it is already.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic