Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 7/08/2019 6:30PM

We still definitely play out the back without any real conviction. When schwegler is on the ball i feel at ease. Very good pass selection. 

Pretty much just the usual instability in our defensive third. And some sloppy passing in the attacking third.

Good finish to that half. 

Lopar so far our best new signing.

Schwegler and Georgevski really add some class and polish. 

Majewski for me just can’t seem to find a way to get involved and make a mark. Maybe its the formation but i see the same issues i saw in the leeds game from him.

8 minutes ago, sonar said:

The things we go through to watch us play. I don't own a mobile or android device so I installed a android emmulator...got it working so signed up to My Football....downloaded the app.....and the f****r freezes my laptop.....lol

You should be so ******* lucky..I am following from a cold scout hall watching my son and other scouts pack a ******* tent away...just want to get home..

Edited by Erimus
1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

This is why I'll just be watching the Fox coverage of the other game and waiting for their whistle blowing update.

I've long suffered a medical condition called being "technologically challenged".

I've tried doing this **** before and it takes hours to sort out. I'm too old to bugger around with this, and eventually, I just end up punching the computer screen and throwing the ******* mouse through the window. As for trying it on my phone - forget it!!

I've got a foxtel subscription including sports. I've used their streaming before (but useless though pre NBN) and thought this will be easy this time.

Tried to login via the club link but it didn't work. Tried other ways, no joy. Eventually went back to club link and "registered" instead which it turns out I can do for no cost using my Foxtel login! Why do they make it so bloody hard?

Finally tuned in after 25 minutes.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic