Music Thread 4

mack

11 minutes ago, marron said:

Through circumstances too ridiculous to explain i saw them play live once

lol were they good?

its weird to hear rihanna cover that song, her soothing voice just works perfectly but she does a pretty good job, love the bass line of that song

10 hours ago, marron said:

9 hours ago, Neverbloom said:

lol were they good?

Hey everyone, we are CDB. CDB stands for Create Dream Believe, so hold that in your hearts.

I think they weren't bad actually for what they were, I don't think they wanted to be there either, it was at a function of some kind. i seem to remember they were westie kids but just looking them up they were from melbourne.

Edited by marron
17 hours ago, marron said:

That happened to me when I was around 14. I went out with some lads on a Saturday night which started off as usual on a bike, hanging around outside the bottle shop, drinking cider out of an over-sized plastic bottle and then somehow ended the night in the Redcar bowl at a Kylie Minouge session. :unknw: 

I seem to recall an older lad with a car.....some nice girls and a free ride in to Redcar. No tickets of course and I suspect the thrill was making dicks of the security and getting in somewhere with out paying....(over the back wall, being careful of the barbed wire rolls then through a narrow window)....the rest is a blur..thankfully..

Edited by Smoggy