Sign in to follow this  
mack

Music Thread 4

Usually, I'm not a big fan on remixes...but this is pretty good.

this song taught me that if you kidnap a women and tie her to a chair in a forest and just yell at her then she will fall in love with you which is just fantastic advice

Allie Sherlock has been busking on Grafton St Dublin (one of the best streets around the world for buskers) for a few years. I think she was around 10 yrs old when she played this.

More great busking from Grafton St Dublin...very good cover of Nina Simone's Feeling Good.

Why you need unions... well one reason at least ... my grandparents where coal miners..

They had a great sound!

RIP Spencer Davis.

Great Irish / German version of The Boxer.

Blind Willie Johnson, made this song around 1928, blind, homeless ... the song "Dark is the Night, Cold is the ground"

Considered by many one of the greats of the Blues especially Gospel music, he was a lay preacher as well..

His slide guitar, rhythm and methods has been copied by many.. Considered one of the pioneers of the Blues.. 

Enjoy from around 1927 / 28

Alan Parsons was an engineer on The Beatles Abbey Road and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon albums and was the producer for Al Stewart's Year of the Cat and Time Passages albums. Wonderful and underated talent. Live in Colombia with backing of the local Orchestra.

The Eye in the Sky Album was largely influenced by George Orwell 1984 which is obvious when one listens to the words.

Posted here before?...Not sure...

But how good is this girl?

ace Mac cover 

Today I will be mostly listening to Little Simz London Rapper of immense talent and also actor in Top Boy

Today I learnt that in 1968 Gene Vincent tried to kill Gary Glitter.

I can't decide if that means I like Gene Vincent even more, or maybe less because he missed with his gunshot. I think the fact Vincent literally kicked his arse as he fled the hotel room is enough to seal the deal.