Sign in to follow this  
mack

Music Thread 4

i seriously love both versions of this song, dont know much doja cat but i like everything i have heard

I mentioned on here a month or so back that I had found my old running medals after going through a box. Well been through some more and some not opened for a long time. I left home fully aged 21, I knew then I would never be going back to my parents house in smogsville, I had been away on and off since 17 though. But before moving over here my parents call me up and asked me what I was doing with my stuff as they wanted to do a clear out and redecorate. So I drove up there one weekend with a few boxes and literally pulled out my old draws, tipped them upside down and emptied the contents in to the box. The result of that is I still have very random items like my old high school calculator, a random Boro v Barnsley program from the mid 90's and various other tat....but there nestling in the box was the Young Guns II soundtrack tape cassette I bought in the early 90's :D

Case for the defense (not that I knew some of this at the time)...

• Jeff Beck plays the guitar on this album, and my book anything with his contribution is immediately awesome
  • Elton John collaborated on some songs and you  tell
  • The girls around at this time liked this stuff

And it still works!!! Listened to it this afternoon lol It might blow..but its nostalgia to the max....

seriously love these guys so meaningful and not that i sing but singable choruses that are easy to get lost in

F*ck, I love Something for Kate.

Checking out their new album "The Modern Medieval". three tracks in and already digging this song. (Apologies if I spam more of them later on, haha).

I saw them at the last ever Homebake back in 2012 I got caught one of Clint's drumstick as he thrown it in the crowd. I had one side of the stick and some other guy had the other. He looked at me and saw that I was "bigger" than him. So, he immediately let go of it and I said "thanks". He started to walk off and I felt like a prick for what I did so I decided to give it to him anyway.

Hopefully, they'll tour as I would love to see them live again.

On 28/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Neverbloom said:

this is horrible..........i cant stop listening

"listening"