Music Thread 4

mack

On 01/04/2021 at 12:30 AM, Midfielder said:

She has a very unique voice

i agree but the main thing i really enjoy about that song is how she uses her voice in the chorus, just a huge ear worm(a good one)

On 31/03/2021 at 10:03 PM, StringerBellend said:

He just better not mess with the 2756 Bligh park shops ops 

they are terrifying

8 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

i agree but the main thing i really enjoy about that song is how she uses her voice in the chorus, just a huge ear worm(a good one)

they are terrifying

Yep, have to defend our turf the set of swings near the community centre 

Great version and interpretation.... I still prefer the Judy Collins... but this is well done... 

The lyrics are beyond brilliant and a Middy suggestion for those who have never heard this song listen to the wisdom in the lyrics... BTW no vid just a single picture... still listen...

7 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Great version and interpretation.... I still prefer the Judy Collins... but this is well done... 

The lyrics are beyond brilliant and a Middy suggestion for those who have never heard this song listen to the wisdom in the lyrics... BTW no vid just a single picture... still listen...

Disagree I think this is by far the best version of her song, and she literally wears her heart on her sleeve.

On 04/04/2021 at 1:54 PM, Neverbloom said:

WARNING, this list contains a few seconds of a coldplay song, watch at your own risk

Just made another attempt to watch/listen...and skipped thru 30 or so songs.

I was struck by the fact that probably 90% of them were "songs"  preformed by semi-naked women.

"Gangnam Style" was the only song I recognised....and Justin Beiber was the only artist whose name I recognised.

Depressing...imho.

7 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Just made another attempt to watch/listen...and skipped thru 30 or so songs.

I was struck by the fact that probably 90% of them were "songs"  preformed by semi-naked women.

"Gangnam Style" was the only song I recognised....and Justin Beiber was the only artist whose name I recognised.

Depressing...imho.

i guess its mostly because i was discovering my own musical taste back then so its kind of fond memories for me(not that i am a 2000's kid) such as song number 296 and 289 are songs i always enjoyed, maybe i wouldnt enjoy them if i didnt somewhat grow up with them though

Been trying a new genre called "Jazz Rap" lately and it's pretty self explanatory...it's a mixture of Jazz and Rap. One band I can't get enough of at the moment is Jazz Spastiks. 

Such chilled music.

Edited by MathyouWSW