Music Thread 4

mack

I came across this song the other day, it's so amazing the musician is so talented. 
The title of the song pretty much explains what the song is about...which is how to use any talkbox
Highly recommend giving it a listen...the song has been stuck in my head for weeks.

Bohemian Rhapsody is this best song ...

Difficult and hugely objective...

Had one of those things with my nice she is 22, lives in the Armadale in the New England, and we were debating groups / singers etc ... and she challenged me for my best song... and OMG Stairway to  Heaven, Question [Moody Blues], Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Paint it Black, Drive [Carrs], Zombie [Cranberries], and i would argue When the War is Over [Cold Chesil], also the Voice, never forgetting close calls like Star man, Fast Car, Hotel California, Blowing in the Wind, never forgetting like previous songs like, Song of Joy, Old Man River, Moon River, 

So so so hard, but my choice was Queens, Bohemian In Rhapsody....

Anyone agree with my choice

On 02/05/2021 at 10:35 PM, Midfielder said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is this best song ...

Difficult and hugely objective...

Had one of those things with my nice she is 22, lives in the Armadale in the New England, and we were debating groups / singers etc ... and she challenged me for my best song... and OMG Stairway to  Heaven, Question [Moody Blues], Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Paint it Black, Drive [Carrs], Zombie [Cranberries], and i would argue When the War is Over [Cold Chesil], also the Voice, never forgetting close calls like Star man, Fast Car, Hotel California, Blowing in the Wind, never forgetting like previous songs like, Song of Joy, Old Man River, Moon River, 

So so so hard, but my choice was Queens, Bohemian In Rhapsody....

Anyone agree with my choice

Nope. :lol:

Really couldn't say what mine would be.