Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

R18 - Sydney FC - Sat 8 Feb 2020

Recommended Posts

R18 - Sydney FC - Sat 8 Feb 2020
Jubilee Stadium Kogarah. (Note: Not Jubilee Oval in Glebe)

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting to see what our allocation for this game is. 20000 (?) capacity, I wonder if they’ll make some sort of criteria for tickets or first in, best dressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Jim7288 said:

Are tickets on sale for this yet?

No

Share this post


Link to post

Out... have a wedding to go to in the Philippines that weekend

Share this post


Link to post

(receives member pre-sale email)

I'm probably out so i won't get a ticket now

Share this post


Link to post

i have not received the members presale email , how on earth did they butcher a simple members email. could someone please kindly forward me the code 

Share this post


Link to post

Just got two, weirdly could print at home or mobile active tickets have to pickup I guess they will want a urine and blood sample when I pick them up 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, wilsonpastore said:

i have not received the members presale email , how on earth did they butcher a simple members email. could someone please kindly forward me the code 

Hmm, same. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Just got two, weirdly could print at home or mobile active tickets have to pickup I guess they will want a urine and blood sample when I pick them up 

You could or couldn't print at home?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

You could or couldn't print at home?

Couldn’t. You can only pick venue/pre paid collection outlet. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

You could or couldn't print at home?

couldn’t

(Read it back and it was a typo)

looked like you could for inactive (non active) tickets 

what a pain, it’s going to be chaos at the ticket window isn’t it?

 

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post

Email says max 10 tickets per transaction.  Not so, max 4 regardless of category. So two transactions and 2 fees (2 passwords)

Share this post


Link to post

Wow.

After all these years, and in this day of technology, how can this be such a **** up.

Share this post


Link to post

Because.. technology (and incompetence) 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Because.. technology (and incompetence) 

It’s just incompetence, the computer just does what they tell them 

Share this post


Link to post

I just realised that I haven’t been receiving any member emails since October 12th. How do I change this?

Could anyone please let me know what the code thing is I add my member number to so I don’t miss out?

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, hughsey said:

I just realised that I haven’t been receiving any member emails since October 12th. How do I change this?

Could anyone please let me know what the code thing is I add my member number to so I don’t miss out?

See PM

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, wilsonpastore said:

i have not received the members presale email , how on earth did they butcher a simple members email. could someone please kindly forward me the code 

See PM

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

It’s just incompetence, the computer just does what they tell them 

Mine doesn't always do what I tell it to!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

Mine doesn't always do what I tell it to!

Ok boomer 

 

 

 

 

see I’m down with the kids 

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post

Had no issues buying tickets. Bought two but not fully confirmed as to whether I'll be able to go.

Share this post


Link to post

also, I had no issue with the Print at Home Option.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pup55 said:

also, I had no issue with the Print at Home Option.

In active?

Share this post


Link to post

Same here. The no print option was for active only.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...