WSW Centre of Football

6 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Only stage 1. But amazing and incredible view from M7.

Is it open to public (tours, school competitions, Summer amateur comp?) or treated like a normal office (do I need a fake office Id to sneak in?) 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2543720282358624&id=352172228180118

It includes a merchandise store. Not a tour but a reason to visit.

50 minutes ago, sonar said:

.....heaven forbid us getting or giving ourselves a tag like ESFC...The Man Utd of Asia"

We should aim to be the Wanderers of Western Sydney.Not style ourselves on any one system or team......the Barcelona of the West...cringeworthy imho.

I think the Barcelona thing was the journo, not the club

49 minutes ago, sonar said:

Yep....sorry Ed....I should of qualified my post a bit better.

Still, agree with the sentiment of what you said. If journos want to compare us to a big overseas club, they shouldn't be so lazy and at least find an apt comparison.  I am sure you guys can think of some.

28 minutes ago, Jowel said:

Just paid a visit. The merch shop is cool and packed with some cool unique things. Who needs a WSW keeper jersey?

and the trophy cabinet is cool. Premiers plate, ACL trophy, plus the AFC 2014 club of the year trophy! 

Very noice

Jowel is there a back pack in the shop ?

BTW...those of you who were at the season launch on Friday will remember what Lederer said re the club precinct/HQ. The big news that went under the radar was the statement from him about a proper club house there at some time in the future. One thing about our corporate overlords, they have big plans for our base.