Spacex, Tesla, Solar City, Star Link, Boring Company

Midfielder

Its very difficult to operate when many want you to fail.... the left think you have to much money, the right say you are changing to many thinks.

In humankind to date, few people have achieved so much and often against many obstacles, with non stop critics, the first I guess where great religious leaders whose influence down the centuries is still around today.

Next I guess were philosophers, Socrates, Aristotle, Pythagoras....

Then I guess some great inventors, Michelangelo, Leonard de Vinci, 

Great people of science, Einstein, Isacc Newton, Marconi, Alexander Graham Bell,

Great industrialist, like Henry Ford, Rothschild, 

These people and maybe a couple of dozen left off their names have gone down in history.

In my very very very humble opinion Elon Musk will be seen in this company for centuries to follow...

Today he is mega rich but to create the corporations he has that has kinda followed and I have no doubt anyone who has achieved this much ... will have pushed many people very hard..

But he is philosopher, engineer, science and industrialist all in one and given the size of his budgets its amazing...

On the weekend Musk is going to deliver a bi annual review of what Spacex is planning and its sounds amazing....

But how one man has essentially forced the worlds car industry to follow his lead on electric cars, his Mars desire, his starlink project, and boring company plus his work with his solar city company.

Below I have link a doco on Musk done by I think a friendly doco maker but none the less the message does get across.. its worth watching although its mainly on Spacex & Tesla.

Sometimes there are goods news stories out there and they are worth sharing as well as all the doom and gloom.

Enjoy if interested...

Edited by Midfielder
  • 4 weeks later...

There is in the US an unbelievable bias against Telsa in the main stream media.

I posted a while ago in the climate thread an interview that never went to air as the host  constantly tried to make his guest say negative things about Telsa.... 

To cut to the chase, Telsa has made a profit in 4 out of the last 6 quarters and besides its US plant its just opened a bigger plant in China and is about to announce a new plant in Europe.

So this annoying [to traditional car companies]  start up who everyone said was going to fail, is in profit, with increasing production and probably within 12 months will be making over a million cars a year...

Its so funny even with this level of success the fossil controlled mainstream media try to put Tessa down...

Its not hard to pick those wanting bad news and the panel is stacked but the women on  the left of the screen and in time the guy beside her just keep putting out facts... its both sad and funny at the same time... The short selling on Tessa will cost some people millions if not tens of millions of dollars... and this is before they relaunch their solar city products ...

• 4 weeks later...