A-League 19/20 Round 2

Paul01

Just now, pseudonym said:

Ernie called Boz and Slater dickheads as the Fox commentary team all predicted Jets to do poorly this season

Ohhh sorry...of course!

I half saw the interview, but forgot that's why there was laughter!

I just remembered there was banter....and Ernie is lovely.

11 minutes ago, sonar said:

Mel C look like the in-form team in the comp at the moment. I know we were missing players in the FFA Cup but when we meet them again we'll need to be switched on from the start. They're all over Adl.

They have a good squad but let’s not forget a JMac less Melchester couldn’t beat Victory last week, & Adelaide are really flat.

It’d probably be between City, Tarnheit, us based on the two games played for form club, with the Smurfs work against Wellington to probably at least add them to the mix.

Just now, Carns said:

Leichhardt. Traffic/parking/transport is a pain.

Certainly are a pain, but it's a great, old fashioned **** hole once inside. 

It's no Bankwest, It's like watching a game from a ground in the 70's.

Toilets are shite, service is shite, seats are shite, but somehow this ground conjures up an amazing atmosphere.

Just now, Wanderboy said:

Certainly are a pain, but it's a great, old fashioned **** hole once inside. 

It's no Bankwest, It's like watching a game from a ground in the 70's.

Toilets are shite, service is shite, seats are shite, but somehow this ground conjures up an amazing atmosphere.

Tigers always sell it out (or go close) when they play there. A proper suburban ground.

But there is limited bus routes and the light rail, and that's it. You've got to drive otherwise and it's all suburban streets.