mack

Squad Development 2019/20 Part 2

1 hour ago, Westiesarebesties said:

Better for us, but an absolute shame for Brisbane and the league if he doesn't

Will be interesting to see how the Roar go without him, they were the form team when the competition ended.

5 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Oh jeez. Whats the go here? I say #bringbacktjerradtyson

Apparently Tristan Prendergast is a decent keeper. Thank god Greenwood is gone, he is probably one of the worst keepers i've seen in the NPL. 

Can we get an injury replacement for Veds or Suman.

Prendergast is listed as on our books by Transfermarkt (joined March 2020) and in the club website as a GK. 

Brad Jones not extending at Al Nassr!

13 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Brad Jones not extending at Al Nassr!

Just came here to post the same thing :)

"The club has offered an extension to October 5 but the former Socceroo reportedly wants a one year deal "

An injury replacement may not be enough to get him here since it'd be basically the same as staying there till October. And I doubt we can offer a longer deal with Lopar returning next season and Vedran still on books

11 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Prendergast is listed as on our books by Transfermarkt (joined March 2020) and in the club website as a GK. 

I dig that cat, he's good

1 hour ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Where do we see Prendergast compared to other keepers? Better than Suman or Vedran? 

Suman was injured from memory. Vedran still injured I believe. Very happy Greenwood is out, he doesn’t belong around a professional setup.

I rated prendergast at Blacktown. He’s a good shot stopper but he had a great black line in front of him. The weak link was probably the LB, Fragioganis, but their midfield was pretty much all ex Wanderers youth players. Point being he wasn’t getting a lot of tough shots hit at him, a Lot of speculators mostly.

We also have baby Spider in the mix too.

3 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Where do we see Prendergast compared to other keepers? Better than Suman or Vedran? 

He deserves a go at this level been solid for a while at Blacktown, and rate him over Susan, as for vedran which one are we taking about? If it’s brain snap Vedran of the famous coming charging out of your box waving your hands around, like a man who has just realised he’s left his iPad on the train, then Pendergast for me 

4 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

He deserves a go at this level been solid for a while at Blacktown, and rate him over Susan, as for vedran which one are we taking about? If it’s brain snap Vedran of the famous coming charging out of your box waving your hands around, like a man who has just realised he’s left his iPad on the train, then Pendergast for me 

Never knew we signed Susan Boyle!

31 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Never knew we signed Susan Boyle!

Yes also Rate him over Suman.

Susan Boyle probably wouldn't have lost us as many points as our eratic friend did last season

3 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Article regarding the potential sale of Keanu Baccus: https://www.bt.dk/transfervinduet/agf-jagter-stortalent-faar-bud-afvist

The club did reject the transfer in January. We Sullivan and O'Doherty as capable replacements. Milligan is in limbo now without a contract now who could replace Schwegler in DM

16 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

All Greek to me.

More like Danish or German  but that would make no different.

On my tablet, I went to the bottom of the page and the website allowed translate to English. The article said he signed a contract extension  and a transfer may be required. Also reckoned he was a gun player.

23 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

More like Danish or German  but that would make no different.

On my tablet, I went to the bottom of the page and the website allowed translate to English. The article said he signed a contract extension  and a transfer may be required. Also reckoned he was a gun player.

I don't think he was a gun player. Unless you mean he fired blanks most of the time.

7 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

I don't think he was a gun player. Unless you mean he fired blanks most of the time.

Are you sure you haven't got your Bacci mixed up. ? 

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

Are you sure you haven't got your Bacci mixed up. ? 

No I'm sure. 61 Games  4 goals

3 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

No I'm sure. 61 Games  4 goals

A bit harsh.I f he was a striker I would agree....but he isn't a striker. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sonar said:

He’s ace always willing to receive the ball, my current favourite Wanderer is the Parklea Messi 

he’s a young defensive midfielder goals will come as he gets older and by all Reports a really Nice guy 

Edited by StringerBellend

4 minutes ago, sonar said:

He isn't a quality midfielder. 

13 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

He isn't a quality midfielder. 

I'll have to remove my glasses or get new ones next game we watch because I am not seeing what you are. He's been one of our better performers imho.......under Popa, Gombau, Babbel and JPdM.

1 minute ago, sonar said:

I'll have to remove my glasses or get new ones next game we watch because I am not seeing what you are. He's been one of our better performers imho.......under Popa, Gombau, Babbel and JPdM.

He not where other Australian DMs are, yet.

He has more potential than his older brother. He could become like Milligan  or Valeri. 

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

I'm not saying he's not improving,  I just think at this stage he's just not top quality. 

Just now, WHACKO said:

I'm not saying he's not improving,  I just think at this stage he's just not top quality. 

Wanderers player of the season 2018/19.

1 minute ago, sonar said:

Wanderers player of the season 2018/19.

That's not saying much. Player of this season will be Lopar and he won't be here for the rest of the season.