mack

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 26/10/2019 7:30PM

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

My son has grassed me up to my wife...who wants to know why i told someone to **** off :rolleyes:

Serves you right! :lol:

Anyone else notice Meier's fitness levels have come on leaps and bounds since CCM two weeks ago?

With Muller hopefully providing more crosses, Meier and Duke to score a hatful of headed goals this season i predict.

6 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

My son has grassed me up to my wife...who wants to know why i told someone to **** off :rolleyes:

Kid.... do you LIKE going to the football?

44 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I'm exhausted.

What an ordeal!

With a good ending. :D

you could say it was a happy ending........

6 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

that match was insane, we deserved a 1-7 loss tbh :P

yeah could have lost by a hat full, but the football gods were definatley on our side tonight, some balancing up on the scales by god's team tonight "they've had 3 **** seasons down Olympic park, we'll look away a few times tonight"

Love the Slater stuff. 

VAR is supposed to imagine what might have happened basically.

To be fair that appears to be what they usually do.

Tired now...what a game!!! Considering how often we have lost games like that only makes this one so much sweeter....watching the replay now...fk me Slater is a scumbag

We weren't great but still  won. Our goal was an absolute cracker....we were right in line with it....wow.....great pass DG....perfect finish MDuke. We will improve by heaps in the weeks to come....Lopar....what a beast.....Schwegler, Jurman, Mcgowan put in a shift to hold them out.

We win our first derby at Parra Mk2.  Grant is a twat.

18 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Serves you right! :lol:

Remind me if I ever sit near you to tell you to **** off :xnod::P

Edited by Smoggy

The outstanding efforts of the night go to the Swiss duo of Lopar and Schwegler, the RBB and the Iranian ref.

9 minutes ago, tardotz said:

I was concerned when Baumjohann came off.....ESFC looked so much better.

I was running #BaumjohannBingo on twitter & two of my followers, including Nathan aka @pseudonym almost got the exact minute...they picked 71st & he was outta there on the 72nd. 

Did nothing special again except fall over a few times.

2 minutes ago, mack said:

Why on earth was simon hill not doing this game.

Gotta prepare for the not quite Melbourne derby

1 minute ago, Upthehill said:

Reading some Facebook comments, they’re absolute cancer but it’s good for a laugh.

My favourite so far is that this new ref has a bias towards Wanderers. Brilliant stuff

Love Manny's response:

5 minutes ago, Horus said:

Speed is poor, Slater is a disgrace

We are trying to improve the quality of the comp on and off the pitch, time Fox got their **** in shape, Slater has always been a chunt.

Edited by Smoggy

25 minutes ago, Davo said:

We were still in the stands after the game and saw him trot out with a ball and a cameraman and thought here we go, speaking more robbish.

Not a slater fan but to be fair he said the ball may have spun in near the post but when the keeper picked it up even though you can see a grass gap from distance when you look from above it wasn’t over the line . 

Just returned from tha game and watched the recording of the post match show and I'm quite surprised with Brosque. He's still a fnckwit bit not as big a fnckwit as I first thought.

13 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Super Saturday..

Wanderers to beat ESFC

England to beat All Blacks

:woah:

I dub you "Nostradamus"

11 minutes ago, Jefski said:

Just returned from tha game and watched the recording of the post match show and I'm quite surprised with Brosque. He's still a fnckwit bit not as big a fnckwit as I first thought.

Put Vedran between the sticks and Brosque pulling the strings again for ESFC they win tonight 3 - 1. Thankfully they have both ****ed off.

Second or third to most balls, no movement off the ball when in attack (except for once or twice, which included a fantastic goal) and the ‘keeper was left exposed multiple times. But, we won 1-0. There’s still a lot to do, but like everyone I will take the win.

Also, it’s great to finally see a no-bulls**t, pragmatic, even-handed referee in the A-League. I was beginning to think the A-League would continue to suffer through poor to mediocre officiating for years to come, but bringing in an overseas referee for the season was the way to go (if only we were enlightened enough to use some of the no-nonsense referees from the W-League... Maybe one day).