Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 26/10/2019 7:30PM

10 minutes ago, Generator said:

Also, it’s great to finally see a no-bulls**t, pragmatic, even-handed referee in the A-League. I was beginning to think the A-League would continue to suffer through poor to mediocre officiating for years to come, but bringing in an overseas referee for the season was the way to go (if only we were enlightened enough to use some of the no-nonsense referees from the W-League... Maybe one day).

Imo, 3 games, 2 different referees and I can't really complain about either. I think the VAR has also been spot on for all the games I've watched this season. Hopefully a good sign of things to come.

13 minutes ago, Generator said:

Second or third to most balls, no movement off the ball when in attack (except for once or twice, which included a fantastic goal) and the ‘keeper was left exposed multiple times. But, we won 1-0. There’s still a lot to do, but like everyone I will take the win.

Also, it’s great to finally see a no-bulls**t, pragmatic, even-handed referee in the A-League. I was beginning to think the A-League would continue to suffer through poor to mediocre officiating for years to come, but bringing in an overseas referee for the season was the way to go (if only we were enlightened enough to use some of the no-nonsense referees from the W-League... Maybe one day).

We got lucky with Faghani. His family moved here for his daughter to study. Yew!

• mack locked this topic