Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 9/11/2019 7:30PM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sonar said:

A spot of soul searching required during the bye methinks.....Babbels presser........" we didn't bring the performance on the pitch"

Horrible way to go in to a bye..its like going in to an international break on a defeat...we have 2 weeks to mull this over and stew on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beer said:

What’s there to discuss? We’ve been assured we’re going to win the league so I guess that’s that?

All I heard up to last game was " no excuses".

I think we did well to only lose by one goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smoggy said:

Horrible way to go in to a bye..its like going in to an international break on a defeat...we have 2 weeks to mull this over and stew on it...

THey have to change something. We play League leaders Melb City next up. Our inability in attack...Dukes goals aside.....is a worry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I enjoyed the first five minutes but from there a high level of frustration poor passing, poor tackling giving away free kicks when in an attacking position , Diamanti  sucked out players in every time in saying that we could have got something out of the game in the last 15 minutes.

This team is working as a team it is like they are all strangers put together on a park for the first time , we have been very lucky up to now and the luck ran out tonight 

All I can hope is Muller gets fit and can start controlling the midfield , huge question mark over Meir :(

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Let the bed wetting commence 

Ona positive note we definitely won't lose next week and we should be back to full strength the week after....hopefully.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diamanti 2 - WSW 1. I thought Gulum should look to code switch, that ball and all tackle to Duke was something missing from the Wallabies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I am waiting for the FCB spin machine to arrive :D If anyone can find a positive he can...

 

No spin machines or post match analysis needed. Just blindly claim we’ll win the league and look down upon anyone who disagrees. 

My goodness, are you new around here or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beer said:

No spin machines or post match analysis needed. Just blindly claim we’ll win the league and look down upon anyone who disagrees. 

My goodness, are you new around here or something?

the babbelista's are relentless......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A poor performance from the Wanderers. We really missed Jurman in defense .Bachus and Yeboah were awful for the 2nd week in a row and must be dropped for the next game. I expected us to do better playing against Diamante, you know he is going to play for the foul so make sure he feels it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beer said:

No spin machines or post match analysis needed. Just blindly claim we’ll win the league and look down upon anyone who disagrees. 

My goodness, are you new around here or something?

I’m glad your happy anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sonar said:

THey have to change something. We play League leaders Melb City next up. Our inability in attack...Dukes goals aside.....is a worry. 

Other than Meir converting on a mistake, Duke has scored all our goals.. 

 

And what's more concerning, other players don't even look like they're scoring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I’m glad your happy anyway 

Not happy at all. I’m used to this by now. 

If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m not a fan of double standards and hypocrisy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I’m glad your happy anyway 

2/5 games where we have played ok...Smurfs and Victory. The rest...not so good....Mariners we played poorly and still won....the Roard we played poorly and drew....United.....played poorly and deserved a loss.

It's not season ending or anything but we have a lot of improvement to make up to be competitive. A lot of improvement needed.  ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wanderersfanatic said:

Other than Meir converting on a mistake, Duke has scored all our goals.. 

 

And what's more concerning, other players don't even look like they're scoring. 

Would you then say it's a players inability? Or it's a coaching issue? 

We need more than mentality to score goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I don't get why Babbel signed a winger in Muller to replace our AM Majewski? Did they expect him to play AM when he's been a winger in his entire career? 

Should have had Jedinak. Or an actual AM. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wanderersfanatic said:

Would you then say it's a players inability? Or it's a coaching issue? 

We need more than mentality to score goals. 

Injuries certainly haven't helped our cause...McGowan taking out Raddy pre-season was a blow......I wrote a post earlier about how many players we have turned over. This is basically a new squad. It may take a while for Meier,Muller etc to get up to speed. The bye coming when it does next week may be the break we need to work on combinations. We need to change something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonar said:

Injuries certainly haven't helped our cause...McGowan taking out Raddy pre-season was a blow......I wrote a post earlier about how many players we have turned over. This is basically a new squad. It may take a while for Meier,Muller etc to get up to speed. The bye coming when it does next week may be the break we need to work on combinations. We need to change something.

Out of the 5 games we've played this season, we never dominated the game. Lucky to have 10 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

When we win he looks like a god..when we lose he looks like a stupid twat in a hat..those are the fine lines in football.

He always looks the same to me....:rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wanderersfanatic said:

Out of the 5 games we've played this season, we never dominated the game. Lucky to have 10 points. 

Totally agree........... but you have to give credit for the defensive effort.against the Mariners,Smurfs and Roar. We could have lost those games but didn't. Which is a step up from last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...