Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 9/11/2019 7:30PM

4 minutes ago, SteveB said:
Not Behd!

Interestingly, Yeboah keeps his place after a shocker last week...

Is he the new Sotirio?

16 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

I'm trying to be and will be, but throwing a dart at a dart board with 20 different options would be just as likely to be as accurate as how we may perform tonight.

Anyway, I'm as excited and positive as I always am before a game. Let's just hope I don't resort to the passive aggression of throwing lounge pillows into orbit, or worse still, at the tv.

in a way that is more fun than knowing we will win

hope Yeboah has a better match because honestly the guy can be very good but for most of the season so far he has had the first touch of an elephant and normally he is a lot better than that

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Be positive you Mofos 

I am positive...you told us we would win 3-0....if we don't -> :vava:

2 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Thanks...nailed on loss now.

as much as i would like to think i have any influence over the result its all in the hat

trust in the hat :P

Babbel  has the magic cap on :woah: we got this!

He is dressed like he is going to shoot a deer in a Bavarian forest...only accessory missing is a double barrel shot gun.

Edited by Smoggy

4 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

good, he was the main concern of mine

Scotty Mac has been looking dangerous going forward but they’ve not found him in good places much. 

Diamanti is extremely dangerous as far as the HAL goes but Schwegs has shown he’s more than a cut above. He’s now feeding a guy who needs to be approximately 3 yards from the goal to hit the target, so there’s that.

3 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Scotty Mac has been looking dangerous going forward but they’ve not found him in good places much. 

Diamanti is extremely dangerous as far as the HAL goes but Schwegs has shown he’s more than a cut above. He’s now feeding a guy who needs to be approximately 3 yards from the goal to hit the target, so there’s that.

somehow forgot about scotty mac he has looked very good but Lopar is god so hopefully he can deny him a lot :P

Jurman have an injury? Surely we'd use him as the 7th sub.

Edit - forgot his groin injury.

@Cynth 's nephew has been taken (arrested?) By some of the police (who literally outnumber us!) For ripping a smokey. As a minimum lookd like he and Fab will miss the match.

How they got that wrong - and they did, absolutely no doubt- is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

@Cynth 's nephew has been taken (arrested?) By some of the police (who literally outnumber us!) For ripping a smokey. As a minimum lookd like he and Fab will miss the match.

i read something about that on facebook i think, something about a flare being ripped and the police thinking the wrong person did it and being unable to attend the match, if true that is ****ed

7 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Wtf.

ffs my old man skyped as soon as kick off...see yas in an hour :nono:

I think we're playing as a 4222. Duke Yeboah up front, AMFG and Muller behind them. It's a bit odd.

Yeahhhhhh dukey

Haha westside celebration 

Edited by Burgerman
Meh

2 minutes ago, mack said:

I think we're playing as a 4222. Duke Yeboah up front, AMFG and Muller behind them. It's a bit odd.

Kinda works to get them all in?

Meier seems to be playing as the 10 with duke & kwame in front of him? I think.