Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 9/11/2019 7:30PM

6 minutes ago, jockman said:

WSW haters Slater and Muscat....what a commentary duo....

Worst commentary team ever. Including the main caller. The three of them are completely shite. 

9 minutes ago, mack said:

Ziggy getting carded for grabbing Kubi ffs. Just let him go.

50 50 tackles being called as fouls against Wanderers..

FMD ! Fall over/dive and get a free....no way was that a foul by duke.

1 minute ago, Davo said:

Why does the commentator refer to them as “Western” when it’s literally the only common word in both teams names.

Just thinking the same thing. Why wouldn't you go with "United" and "Wanderers"?

Just now, jockman said:

The ref is shi$te...

Every time there is contact..blows the whistle...

Anyone else think that Meier seems ineffective in his midfield role, I'd like to see him swap with Yeboah. 

Also is Meier the only player to have both names on his Jersey? 

2 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Anyone else think that Meier seems ineffective in his midfield role, I'd like to see him swap with Yeboah. 

Also is Meier the only player to have both names on his Jersey? 

Think we need to switch back to a 4231. Meier up front, Muller or Duke in the middle. Once we get past the midfield we're having trouble putting anything together to get into the box.

We started ok but aside from the first goal not much else. 

Just checked the stats and Baccus has 75% pass accuracy, Schwegler 70%. Way too sloppy with the ball.

We've fallen back to how we've played in the last few weeks. Unable to hold the ball, no possession and yet again looks like the next 45 is to hang on for the draw.

Edited by WHACKO

**** ****!! My nephew and brother in law who were at the game were just kicked out accused of lighting a flare!! My nephew is 18 and some cops on horses behind the away bay identified him as the culprit. They were metres away from it and my nephew is quiet as a mouse and would never have nothing to do with that. There was a police officer standing right next to my nephew at the game and knew it wasn’t him and said nothing when the other police accused him!  The police treated them like criminals. I’m furious! 

2 minutes ago, Cynth said:

**** ****!! My nephew and brother in law who were at the game were just kicked out accused of lighting a flare!! My nephew is 18 and some cops on horses behind the away bay identified him as the culprit. They were metres away from it and my nephew is quiet as a mouse and would never have nothing to do with that. There was a police officer standing right next to my nephew at the game and knew it wasn’t him and said nothing when the other police accused him!  The police treated them like criminals. I’m furious! 

Just like I said above

2 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Keep your cool and take action by the book. 

From experience, no matter the injustice, step out of line and they'll get you too

Was that on the march Cynth?

Or inside the stadium?

I was 200m behind the march walking to the ground and saw police bail up 2 wsw fans who clearly had nothing to do with the flare. One of them MAY have been drunk, but they were clearly not involved.

Just now, Pup55 said:

Was that on the march Cynth?

Or inside the stadium?

I was 200m behind the march walking to the ground and saw police bail up 2 wsw fans who clearly had nothing to do with the flare. One of them MAY have been drunk, but they were clearly not involved.

Yes on the march. Neither were drunk.

Ok so I have had two Stone’s Ginger Joes - these bad boys are 500ml and 8% alcohol! Each one is 3.2 standard drinks and let me tell you, when you sink one you get wobbly. So these comments have a big asterisk next to them...

my thoughts:

• Slater is a ****, what about the disappointment in his voice when we scored.
  • Did Archie Thompson just say “not a great start, like yas did against Victory”? If you can’t speak English proper (sic) get the **** off the television. Also, he said Duke has scored 3 goals, he’s scored 4. What a clown.
  • Has Baccus forgotten how to pass? Terrible 
  • Duke is a legend
  • I like Wilmering. The kid’s got summin
  • The Stalker can clearly coach
  • Take a draw at this point

I walked the stadium twice trying to find the ticket office pre-game and saw the same 2 people that were taken out of the march walking with 3 police back toward the away fans gate. At that stage (10-15 mins after they were first stopped), everything looked ok.