Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 9/11/2019 7:30PM

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jockman said:

WSW haters Slater and Muscat....what a commentary duo....

Worst commentary team ever. Including the main caller. The three of them are completely shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mack said:

Ziggy getting carded for grabbing Kubi ffs. Just let him go.

50 50 tackles being called as fouls against Wanderers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FMD ! Fall over/dive and get a free....no way was that a foul by duke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davo said:

Why does the commentator refer to them as “Western” when it’s literally the only common word in both teams names.

Just thinking the same thing. Why wouldn't you go with "United" and "Wanderers"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jockman said:

The ref is shi$te...

Every time there is contact..blows the whistle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else think that Meier seems ineffective in his midfield role, I'd like to see him swap with Yeboah. 

Also is Meier the only player to have both names on his Jersey? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Anyone else think that Meier seems ineffective in his midfield role, I'd like to see him swap with Yeboah. 

Also is Meier the only player to have both names on his Jersey? 

Think we need to switch back to a 4231. Meier up front, Muller or Duke in the middle. Once we get past the midfield we're having trouble putting anything together to get into the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We started ok but aside from the first goal not much else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked the stats and Baccus has 75% pass accuracy, Schwegler 70%. Way too sloppy with the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've fallen back to how we've played in the last few weeks. Unable to hold the ball, no possession and yet again looks like the next 45 is to hang on for the draw.

Edited by WHACKO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** ****!! My nephew and brother in law who were at the game were just kicked out accused of lighting a flare!! My nephew is 18 and some cops on horses behind the away bay identified him as the culprit. They were metres away from it and my nephew is quiet as a mouse and would never have nothing to do with that. There was a police officer standing right next to my nephew at the game and knew it wasn’t him and said nothing when the other police accused him!  The police treated them like criminals. I’m furious! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cynth said:

**** ****!! My nephew and brother in law who were at the game were just kicked out accused of lighting a flare!! My nephew is 18 and some cops on horses behind the away bay identified him as the culprit. They were metres away from it and my nephew is quiet as a mouse and would never have nothing to do with that. There was a police officer standing right next to my nephew at the game and knew it wasn’t him and said nothing when the other police accused him!  The police treated them like criminals. I’m furious! 

Just like I said above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cynth said:

**** ****!! My nephew and brother in law who were at the game were just kicked out accused of lighting a flare!! My nephew is 18 and some cops on horses behind the away bay identified him as the culprit. They were metres away from it and my nephew is quiet as a mouse and would never have nothing to do with that. There was a police officer standing right next to my nephew at the game and knew it wasn’t him and said nothing when the other police accused him!  The police treated them like criminals. I’m furious! 

Keep your cool and take action by the book. 

From experience, no matter the injustice, step out of line and they'll get you too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that on the march Cynth?

Or inside the stadium?

I was 200m behind the march walking to the ground and saw police bail up 2 wsw fans who clearly had nothing to do with the flare. One of them MAY have been drunk, but they were clearly not involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pup55 said:

Was that on the march Cynth?

Or inside the stadium?

I was 200m behind the march walking to the ground and saw police bail up 2 wsw fans who clearly had nothing to do with the flare. One of them MAY have been drunk, but they were clearly not involved.

Yes on the march. Neither were drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so I have had two Stone’s Ginger Joes - these bad boys are 500ml and 8% alcohol! Each one is 3.2 standard drinks and let me tell you, when you sink one you get wobbly. So these comments have a big asterisk next to them...

my thoughts:

  • Slater is a ****, what about the disappointment in his voice when we scored.
  • Did Archie Thompson just say “not a great start, like yas did against Victory”? If you can’t speak English proper (sic) get the **** off the television. Also, he said Duke has scored 3 goals, he’s scored 4. What a clown.
  • Has Baccus forgotten how to pass? Terrible 
  • Duke is a legend
  • I like Wilmering. The kid’s got summin
  • The Stalker can clearly coach
  • Take a draw at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I walked the stadium twice trying to find the ticket office pre-game and saw the same 2 people that were taken out of the march walking with 3 police back toward the away fans gate. At that stage (10-15 mins after they were first stopped), everything looked ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...