RBB BUSHFIRE APPEAL 2.0

Following on from the success of our last Bush Fire appeal drive back in 2013,  we are asking everyone to dig deep once again as our city & state faces what is looking to be the worst bush fire season in recent history.

Whether you are a Red and Black Bloc member, a Western Sydney Wanderers member or just a member of the general public we are asking you to be generous once again as we try to raise some funds to donate to charity(ies) who in turn will help out those affected by the ongoing bush fires.

Donations will be taken via this page, or in person up until full time of the Wanderer's next home match against Melbourne City on Friday November 22nd. Prior to kick off, donations will be accepted at the Crown Hotel during pre match drinks and also  at each entry gate to Bankwest where donation tins will be stationed prior to kick off.

In times of crisis, no matter what colours we bleed- we unite as one.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/rbb-bush-fire-appeal?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Donations will cease to be taken on Sunday 24/11 and final figure to be released a couple days later.

Comments, likes and sharing the link is great and all....but it doesnt spell results. So please dig deep and donate something.=

RBB kicked off the donations with $500 - i am sure we can all spare $10

5 minutes ago, Redwog said:

I'd like to send on thanks to the RBB leadership group for offering leadership on this for us as a community. 

Sure, there are all sorts of alternative leaders from pollies to agencies but on the whole, the RBB has expressed my experience of community, cultural experience and outrage better than all of them. 

I'll be donating.

God bless

Now I'm gonna kick back at Marconi on watch our women hopefully get a win