Western Sydney Wanderers Youth vs Central Coast Mariners Youth 1/12/2012 10:30AM

mack

Was at the game. Greenwood is one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen. He has the worst distribution i've ever seen and can't save a shot for his life. Tate Russel was slow and very poor. Rory Joran #19 played very well. Jamie Percevski was solid and commanding. Overall I think they had quite a few players who play A-League or have experience or are future A-league stars (Alou Kuol) which carried their team. 

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST
1 hour ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Was at the game. Greenwood is one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen. He has the worst distribution i've ever seen and can't save a shot for his life. Tate Russel was slow and very poor. Rory Joran #19 played very well. Jamie Percevski was solid and commanding. Overall I think they had quite a few players who play A-League or have experience or are future A-league stars (Alou Kuol) which carried their team. 

Didnt Taurus say Greenwood was for the bin?

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Didnt Taurus say Greenwood was for the bin?

Not sure. But seriously this guy is shocking. How he got into our team I will never know. After he conceded his 4th goal he picked up the ball and tried to belt it as far as he could. He sliced it and it went about 15m. If this kid makes it anywhere near the first team ring the alarm bells no joke.

12 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Not sure. But seriously this guy is shocking. How he got into our team I will never know. After he conceded his 4th goal he picked up the ball and tried to belt it as far as he could. He sliced it and it went about 15m. If this kid makes it anywhere near the first team ring the alarm bells no joke.

If memory serves me correctly he already has played for the first team....happy to be corrected if it's wrong. 

Edited by sonar
8 minutes ago, Taurus said:

He is a pot plant, good for 2 or 3 howlers per game. 

We were 2nd to every ball on Sunday.  

3 of their front 4 were ex-WSW I noticed

Majok, Roberts, Ruiz-diaz

Next weekend they are the curtain raiser to the A-league game at Kogarah against the Smurfs