Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers 7/12/2019 7:00PM

as someone posted earlier, like DWilmering very much showing great promise but like to see him rested to the bench for this one, still needs coaching to get his go forward game to progress I feel, it will come just keep at it Dan.

Like to see a more attacking left side dynamic with DG and Duke, feel there's a goal threat coming from there, two attack minded individuals.

Hope to see a confident display. A dominating performance. Where we control possession and create chance after chance and whenever the Nix clear the ball we recycle it and start moving forward again. Overlapping wingbacks and crosses into the box. I want us to look threatening from corners and cause them panic throughout the game. Then we will feel like we are moving in the right direction.  A deserved victory which will make the HAL take notice and not a scrappy 1 goal win in a game that could have gone either way.

Then again hope 'Stings internal'...

Edited by beatsurrender

After our last 3 games I'm not sure how we will go......:unknw:.........If we go by form.......a loss is likely. All depends on what Wanderers side turns up on the day. At least we will be able to celebrate or commiserate the game live....it's the ABC game Saturday @ 5pm. At the minute I couldn't get the winner right in a one horse race....lol

Tipping on form........Nix 2-1.....Sotirio double.....:ninja:

:wanderturtle:

Edited by sonar

Squad for NZ..........

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad: 1.Daniel LOPAR (gk), 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Matthew JURMAN, 7.Mitchell DUKE, 9.Nicolai MULLER, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 14.Alex MEIER, 16.Mathieu CORDIER, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 19.Pirmin SCHWEGLER, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Nicholas SULLIVAN, 27.Kwame YEBOAH, 29.Daniel WILMERING, 33.Tate RUSSELL, 34.Patrick ZIEGLER, 35.Mohamed ADAM, 40.Nicholas SUMAN (gk)

**2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 16.Mathieu CORDIER, 33.Tate RUSSELL
Outs: N/A
Unavailable: 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY (knee), 10.Radoslaw MAJEWSKI (knee), 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (shoulder)

This media talk about Babbel could be getting axed surely has to fire up this squad and it's basically back to full squad. If Babbel honestly plays 4-2-2-2 against Phoenix, just give them the 3 points. It's not going to f*cking work!

I feel the only player to keep an eye at Phoenix is Davila.

Not even going to bother doing a line-up prediction cause there's three formations Babbel should use against Phoenix,  4-3-3, 4-1-4-1 or 3-5-2.

Christmas party season meant this weekend wasn’t a great time to head over to Auckland for the match, but Wellington in January is a possibility...

Anyway, what happens will happen, and I’ll be watching it on Kayo with a drink in hand a voice ready to complain about the referee. I’d usually complain about the commentators as well, but any Kiwi-based team has to be better than the usual dribble from Slater.

1 hour ago, Rueben10 said:

Found ticketek NZ through the Wanderers website, but not away bay!

Yeah I'm here too with the firstborn and haven't bought tix either coz no away bay option. Was just gonna buy at ground.  Where are you staying Rueben? Coz there's a bus strike tomorrow apparently but trains ok. 

1 hour ago, MathyouWSW said:

Auckland is a sh*thole but hope you have fun (somehow).

Try Ticketmaster?

We just had a good Argentinian feed in Ponsonby. It was good and so far we've found Auckland to be ok. Not really the dump other kiwis often say it is. 

18 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

Yeah I'm here too with the firstborn and haven't bought tix either coz no away bay option. Was just gonna buy at ground.  Where are you staying Rueben? Coz there's a bus strike tomorrow apparently but trains ok. 

At the Kiwi international hotel about 30min walk to Eden Park 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic