Jump to content

AFC Champions League 2020


Carns

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Reddy free zone.

Aspro goal

Goal scored after Sullivan off the bench.

The second goals is worse than anything vedran let in 

I know, but go look at it yourself 

It reminds me of my over 35s team when the normal goalkeeper goes away on holiday and whoever is last to the ground has to go in 

Link to post
14 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

The second goals is worse than anything vedran let in 

I know, but go look at it yourself 

It reminds me of my over 35s team when the normal goalkeeper goes away on holiday and whoever is last to the ground has to go in 

Hopefully the same will repeat itself tonight without Redmayne....

Link to post
17 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

The second goals is worse than anything vedran let in 

I know, but go look at it yourself 

It reminds me of my over 35s team when the normal goalkeeper goes away on holiday and whoever is last to the ground has to go in 

I don't know your o35s team.

However, Perth look shocking in defense. The keeping for the second goal was as pathetic as you said. Shows why he hasn't got the starting keeper in any recent team he has played for. I've seen better keeping in u15s

Link to post
8 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Apparently Grant has played every position now after being forced into going in goal according to SFC twitter, don't know how factual that is.

He needs the following position

Left Right Out

Link to post

Just watched the highlights 

Imagine Slater walking out of Foxsports studios after co-commentating with the other Sky blue Brenton Speed. Embarrassed by another Smurf ACL loss with multiple misses in front of goal and with keeper red-carded resulting in the most awful goalkeeper ever seen in Rhyan Grant.

Plus Shanghai SIPG were missing 2 star imports. 

Link to post
9 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

Apparently Grant has played every position now after being forced into going in goal according to SFC twitter, don't know how factual that is.

I'm confident I've heard before that he'd played all but keeper.  So, I'm inclined to believe it.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Just watched the highlights 

Imagine Slater walking out of Foxsports studios after co-commentating with the other Sky blue Brenton Speed. Embarrassed by another Smurf ACL loss with multiple misses in front of goal and with keeper red-carded resulting in the most awful goalkeeper ever seen in Rhyan Grant.

Plus Shanghai SIPG were missing 2 star imports. 

Didn't even know this was on. Always a pleasurable surprise to wake up and see a ESFC loss....great start to the weekend.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

FC were the better team for much of the game but "Bad Costa" turned up for this one !!

It doesn't matter that Kosta missed multiple times. They still lost and a red card to boot. Baumjohann pulled at 61 minutes.

Their upcoming AFC schedule is

V Jeonbuk 

V Shanghai SIPG 

V Yokohama F Marinos

They are not going to conquer Asia, this season.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

It doesn't matter that Kosta missed multiple times. They still lost and a red card to boot. Baumjohann pulled at 61 minutes.

Their upcoming AFC schedule is

V Jeonbuk 

V Shanghai SIPG 

V Yokohama F Marinos

They are not going to conquer Asia, this season.

They are never going to conquer Asia as the club and fans see the A league title as the pinnacle of their existence

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...