mack

Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/12/2019 7:00PM

And there you are. We get screwed

If putting your arms across the front of the body is not allowed then the referees need to come out and say where players can put them. Right now any contact with the arm is handball.

Just now, StringerBellend said:

I think the two managers are saying what the **** are we doing here

Exactly what I said to the missus. 

Beathe is embarrassing 

Sure he missed but dont forget...they tried to **** us again!

Would have been more points stolen by this ******* **** **** broken league **** **** **** system **** refs and ****ing ****s of ****

6 minutes ago, Davo said:

If putting your arms across the front of the body is not allowed then the referees need to come out and say where players can put them. Right now any contact with the arm is handball.

This...no one has clue.

Sure he missed but dont forget...they tried to **** us again!

Would have been more points stolen by this ******* **** **** broken league **** **** **** system **** refs and ****ing ****s of ****

What an absolute joke - how that is a pen???!!!  I cannot believe that Beath even looked at it.  Absolute joke of a decision.  I was about to walk away from A League in this country - the VAR, the refs... What do we have to do?  Even the commentators were hoping we'd succumb.  The boys can only play football in the extreme conditions - average first half, much better in the 2nd.  Some good changes from Babbel - for a change!

Think we deserved the win - about time luck went our way, even if the luck had to overcome stupid decisions from refs as well!!
Georgevski - can't complain about him wanting to throw it in when he's called for that.

was sure we were going to win tonight, know the secret now get bladdered on 3 bottles of red wine first, ah well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :woah: