mack

Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/12/2019 7:00PM

was sure we were going to win tonight, know the secret now get bladdered on 3 bottles of red wine first, ah well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :woah:

the combination of pure shitness from beath and raw cokbreath wankedry bald penishead sister ****er on harpers part is just crashing our servers

the combination of pure shitness from beath and raw cokbreath wankedry bald penishead sister ****er on harpers part is just crashing our servers

9 minutes ago, Horus said:

Marcus nailing the VAR.

No no....it's the WeeAR!

:lol::lol:

We deserved that win. But i am convinced there is widespread bitterness against us. We've become the team thhat they all want to fail.....other teams, other fans, Robbie Cornthwaite (wtf why???), most of the officials and fox commentary team. Seriously i dont think they've  ever forgiven us for winning ACL second season in.

I want us to go on a winning streak so they visibly choke on their bitterness as they struggle to find something positive to say so as to not seem utterly biased against us

Mostly i want the winning streak, the rest is for amusement 

18 minutes ago, Potkorok said:

Georgievski gets a statue in the centre of Parra. One of those statues whereby the main character is urinating on those below. Beneath him are A league officials of every type......

i wouldnt mind being underneath that statue

After all that...this was the first game i didn't bet on our wanders since round 3....i think they are checking my bets and fixing the game acordingly :| 

2 minutes ago, EmMac said:

We deserved that win. But i am convinced there is widespread bitterness against us. We've become the team thhat they all want to fail.....other teams, other fans, Robbie Cornthwaite (wtf why???), most of the officials and fox commentary team. Seriously i dont think they've  ever forgiven us for winning ACL second season in.

I want us to go on a winning streak so they visibly choke on their bitterness as they struggle to find something positive to say so as to not seem utterly biased against us

Mostly i want the winning streak, the rest is for amusement 

I agree with your sentiments but I think it started a fair bit after winning the ACL, so I don't know what the trigger was.

the idea of VAR is good, stop complete howlers but that isnt how its used and its just a massive fail

5 minutes ago, Generator said:

Good to see Chris Beath fronting the camera after the game. He deserves credit for that.

Fck him. He like the whole mob of self righteousness officials and administrators should answer for their actions and decisions. It's like a politician who makes a decision and then we feel a whoa they've spoken to us plebs and we should be thankful. Beath deserves zero credit. He made a criminal call and smiled his way through a dumb answer and Hill giggled his way through it.

As much as I dislike Beath and think he is the worst ref in the league, Duke should have been given a red. In that heat, 10 men for 70 odd minutes we would have lost easily I feel, dodged a bullet with that call. He clearly lashed out at Halloran and connected too, straight red. Beath stuffed that too

Edited by Xfactor

11 minutes ago, Generator said:

Good to see Chris Beath fronting the camera after the game. He deserves credit for that.

He deserves no credit for anything. I can't really say whay he deserves on a public forum...but it's certainly not good!

3 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

What annoys me the most about VAR (and there are MANY things that annoy me about it), is that for both pen decisions beath is in EXCELLENT position - exactly where the ref's manual would say he needed to be with an unobstructed view and he makes a decision based off what he sees. WTF do we need VAR for in those situations!!!!! Just let the ref make the call and get on with things. VAR on those decisions slows the game down, takes away the authority of the ref on the field and often leads to objectively incorrect decisions anyway (like the handball).

It is ******* trash and little more than excuse to make everyone look at a macca's ad on the big screen.

**** it off now while the league still has a handful of fans left.

It seems to me that if the crowd make a massive fuss they will check VAR...For a REF, the crowd SHOULD basically be a forrest...You don't base desisions on the opinion of a group of trees

19 minutes ago, Generator said:

Yep. much easier to recognise now..... What a dick.!!

Didn't see sh!t during the game, VAR can't make the decision as it's too close to call, then goes back to the guy that didn't see it happen in front of him, cause his little screen is better than the big screens and the 3 ppl in the VAR room.. F#@ing joke.!

As one of the EPL best keepers said this morning.. 

"I think it was a bit tough. We were in the game until the referee had to make himself a hero," Schmeichel said :-)

Edited by MadKaw

This might just sound like a fantasy but there is a time coming in the not too distant future when a club will challenge the result of a game in the courts because of a VAR decision being given for one side and not the other..

What a way to sour a win , finally babbel swallowed his pride and played MO , The dinosaur fmd what a waste of money 

Var WOWIEE , so ur elbow is a hand now , tucked his arms in to avoid the ball , beef makes the right call , then remembers the hot sauce 

Sk Georgie and jurman enough of the var bs 

Fmd wheres the players union bs thing they apparently have , fmd its 40 degrees, are they waiting for a player to drop dead 

Anyway still BABBELOUT 

FREE THE RED AND BLACK 

FREE THE KINGS OF ASIA 

.....mass rattled 

7 minutes ago, Jimspade said:

It seems to me that if the crowd make a massive fuss they will check VAR...For a REF, the crowd SHOULD basically be a forrest...You don't base desisions on the opinion of a group of trees

unless you are a hippie

On a happier note Mo Adam starts AND scores. Meier is a traffic cone. He is no marquee.

8 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

**** it we won 

there’s yer match report Mack 

This away game lark is a ******* piece of piss...all that need to happen is for me to be in attendance and we win...

When the second went in DG came over and looked me in the eye and we both pumped fists and yelled 'come on'...in that moment we both knew we had this....i feel it was the pivitol moment.

Edited by Smoggy

1 hour ago, Neverbloom said:

really like what tarek is doing so far tonight, he brought energy to the team

We should buy him one of those products with the "Old Guys Rule" slogan on it.